First time clarifications

maverick9640

I apologize if this has been asked before but my son was given his uncles old copy of realflight 3.5 and its interlink controller plus. I was able to install and get it running on my sons Win 11 computer but 1 thing is the view from cockpit option is greyed out. I was wondering if there was a fix for this or if the interlink controller plus would work with a later version of the software?

Thanks for any support on the matter.

Please be aware that RealFlight G3.5 is 17 years old and there are extra obstacles to getting it working on a modern version of Windows that current RF versions do not encounter. It sounds like you did manage to get it running, though, so good for you!

The InterLink Plus is officially unsupported in more recent versions of RealFlight. It might still work, but we no longer test and ensure compatibility for it. Perhaps there are other users who have experience trying it in RealFlight Evolution and can report their results.

Other camera views are unavailable at PhotoField airports due to technological limitations inherent in that design. Changing the viewer's perspective is only possible at 3D airports. If you load one of those, the other options should become accessible.

Back