Request Aircraft Here!

Can we have a ST Models MX2 3D Plane Please?

Not knowing how to make a design file for RealFlight, can one of the forum fellows make a "ST Models MX2 3D" foam model file??

It would be a nice addition to the aircraft list, and I believe quite a few of these models are flying at present in different countries.

Cheers: Computergaz :)

Want to pop the big question again

15 years ago I asked my wife to marry me . The neat part about this was I did it on a local field flying a PT40 white and trimmed in red. Pulling a banner behind it saying "Susan would you marry me?

Can any one help me by making a replica of this plane and banner?
My anniversary is coming up and id like to once again surprise her . This time on a big screen behind us while I kneel down and ask her amongst all her friends.

Thnaks

DW :rolleyes:

Might try the blimp

I Think your better off learning how to make a Color scheme and painting it on an RC blimp.

There is a PT 40 that came with G3.5 and it can be painted the red and white. To get a banner it would have to be a big 3d Modeled part on the end of the Model and it would not turn like a banner in the wind. It would just be like a really long part of the fuselage sticking out behind the tail. If some one was flying it along slowly, any changes in the alitude would make it move up and down really fast and hard to read. One other way it could be done is if the banner was made as part of a really long fuselage and the tail was near the end of the banner and wings in the middle ( invisible )

And to get as much text area on that banner the model would not be to detailed at all

You guys that do heli models...

You already know what many will want:
Align Trex 700!!

Also, a MSH Protos 500 could be great. It has a sweet look.

All you modelers, keep up the good work! :)

damage said:
Please could someone produce a TSR.2 for 3.5?

I'm hoping to get an EDF one built for me this winter and could do with some practice... It should have tailerons, flaps and retracts. Length will be around 6 feet.

May I also direct you to to the excellent TSR.2 video at: http://www.alphasim.co.uk/videos.html

It shows the full flying tail(erons) and rudder, together with the "interesting" retract sequence.

Thanks very much!

Damage

junkboy999 said:
Damage

Thanks for taking the time to at least find and an interesting aircraft and generating that 3D View PDF. That is a funny looking jet. I remember seeing one at an air show ( just parked ) in England when I was stationed there. I'm kinda working on my first Jet model for RF G3.5 now and this one looks easier then what I started. I'll see what I can do for you and the G3 community. I cant guarantee a time frame for completion because the weather is getting nicer for me to get back out in the wood shop and finish some cabinets I started.

Edit
Oh and if it get it done the gear will not works like the Real Aircraft did. They had so many problems it in real like. I just remember seeing a Wings program on it.

Hi Terry

Any news re the TSR-2?

My EDF version is almost ready for it's maiden, except for the gear doors, and I could do with some practice before the flight (see pic).

Any help appreciated!

Thanks

Damage

Attachments

• TSR2 web.JPG
    TSR2 web.JPG
    27.3 KB · Views: 19
Kamov

No one's asked about any of the Kamov choppers?

Ka-25:

Kamow_Ka-25.jpg

418px-Ka-25_sfrj.jpg

ka-25.gif

Ka-50:

4001.gif

the Ka-50 actually closely resembles the Blade CX2. im sure you could CS the CX2 to look like the Ka-50.

either of the Kamovs would be a cool addition though.

wraith

Buffalo

I actually started that model as my first, and have not picked it up again. So if some one wants to do it, be my guess. I've got alot on my plate right now and don't have time at the moment. If no ones dose it, by the time I get some of my project done, I'll pick it up again before I start another model. But this may take some time. Good Luck

Attachments

• buffalo1.gif
    buffalo1.gif
    61.6 KB · Views: 9
Taking request of Ka-25!

Would like to model the KA - 25. Already have very good blueprints for it in high resolution, but if any other modeler wants to start it now please let me know (EH101 will need a lot of time for texturing) and I take it out of my project list....

Greets,

Max

stol planes I'd love to see

feisler storch
murphey moose
max holste broussard
westland lysander
helio courier
helio stallion
Maule

tjr007003 said:
feisler storch
murphey moose
max holste broussard
westland lysander
helio courier
helio stallion
Maule
Got some 3-views, specs? Or does the modeler need to find those, too?

cmp brazilian aquila

:D
jeffpn said:
Got some 3-views, specs? Or does the modeler need to find those, too?
if we had pictures and views wouldnt we give them to you? :D ....i want to see a red brazilian aquila modeled. cmp makes one. nobody has done this one yet. maybe because nobody sends them a picture of it???? :confused: not all of us have fancy cameras to take digital images close up ya know....we spent our money on real flight sim. :p

Back