Re-Register Real Drone

A47mlb

I purchased a new desktop computer and installed Realflight Drone. But in order to get updates, it's telling me I need to register. But since I had already registered once before, I'm getting an error message.

Any ideas on how to re-register so I can get the updates?

Thanks.

I purchased a new desktop computer and installed Realflight Drone. But in order to get updates, it's telling me I need to register. But since I had already registered once before, I'm getting an error message.

Any ideas on how to re-register so I can get the updates?

Thanks.

if you use the same email and password as the first time. you should not have any problems. I have done this once or twice plus a couple reinstalls when the antivirus eats real flight files

If the required name, address, etc. is just a bit different, will it still work? I don't recall exactly how I filled everything out the first time.

The email address and password are the most important. The address may not be as important, but tech support can look up your registration information with your serial number if you can't figure it out.

...but tech support can look up your registration information with your serial number if you can't figure it out.

They can not only look it up but also wipe the password/reset the registration so that you can re-register the product with another e-mail and password if required (if you're able to verify your initial registration information). So all in all I suggest shooting an e-mail to rfsupport to resolve the issue.

Back