Dual monitors

af88

Did some searching but found only old posts.

Is it possible to use dual monitors in full screen mode? I can use dual monitors by dragging the RF screen to the second monitor but the issue is the AV model stays in the middle of the two screens and its usually right between the two monitors so you can't really see it well.

Is there some setting or something I could use to take advantage of multiple monitors?

Thanks

Did some searching but found only old posts.

Is it possible to use dual monitors in full screen mode? I can use dual monitors by dragging the RF screen to the second monitor but the issue is the AV model stays in the middle of the two screens and its usually right between the two monitors so you can't really see it well.

Is there some setting or something I could use to take advantage of multiple monitors?

Thanks

a third monitor...odd monitor widths work better than even widths. other than that a single 32:9 ultrawide.

Do you have a 32:9 ultrawide and what does it look like on it, a screen shot maybe.

No I don't have one but I have considered getting one to go with a newer graphics card.

[edit] although I have seen a three monitor setup before which looked pretty cool

Do you have a 32:9 ultrawide and what does it look like on it, a screen shot maybe.

I assume it would look similar to this. the top bar would be a little different proportion of the screen. as I am scaleing the window to 1920:600 on my 1920:1200 monitor

attachment.php

Attachments

• realflight at 32-by-9.jpg
    realflight at 32-by-9.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 110
I assume it would look similar to this. the top bar would be a little different proportion of the screen. as I am scaleing the window to 1920:600 on my 1920:1200 monitor

Thanks. A wider monitor would be kind of cool but the problem with them is you have a wide but thin monitor so what you're flying looks smaller. Unless you have a larger monitor to offset the difference.

thanks, i don't think my graphics card supports 3 monitors, ill just stick with the single monitor running 4k.

I have the Samsung 49 inch ultra-wide running with a Nvidia 3080 also at 240hz, will 9.5 fill the whole screen ?
*crossing finges *

I'm using the Samsung Odyssey G9 and even with the new 9.5s version it still doesn't work properly.

The top part of the rendered image falls outside the screen, making the plane disappear beyond the screen edge once you go high enough in "keep ground in view" mode.
I'm pretty disappointed. Again.

Back