40% Pitts Challenger (Bulldog)

Just saw that Andy, she looks GREAT..!! any time frame for the 6.5 file you`re going to send me...??? I got another sponsor graphic on the fuse today....What`s left you say..?...Well, I have too clean up the "Lycon" logo on the nose, clean up the "white stripes" (for lack of a better name), I`d like to try and get Jim Leroy`s and his wife`s name under the canopy, I`ve got a pic. too work with regarding that....THEN finish the top of the top wing, and then the graphics on bottom of the top wing... THEN the bottom wing and H stabs. These sponsor graphics have been extremely time consuming, once I get the nose done, things should start going a little faster... :D :D

Just saw that Andy, she looks GREAT..!! any time frame for the 6.5 file you`re going to send me...??? I got another sponsor graphic on the fuse today....What`s left you say..?...Well, I have too clean up the "Lycon" logo on the nose, clean up the "white stripes" (for lack of a better name), I`d like to try and get Jim Leroy`s and his wife`s name under the canopy, I`ve got a pic. too work with regarding that....THEN finish the top of the top wing, and then the graphics on bottom of the top wing... THEN the bottom wing and H stabs. These sponsor graphics have been extremely time consuming, once I get the nose done, things should start going a little faster... :D :D
I just sent Andy an EA that's been modified for RF 6.5 but there's a warning message that doesn't show up in RF9 that he needs to fix. But that shouldn't take him very long to fix it so you should get a RF 6.5 EA soon.

I just sent Andy an EA that's been modified for RF 6.5 but there's a warning message that doesn't show up in RF9 that he needs to fix. But that shouldn't take him very long to fix it so you should get a RF 6.5 EA soon.
Just off the top of your head, do you recall the warning? I’ll find out when i look, but was just wondering. Did you use the EA I posted in the swaps?:unsure:

Just off the top of your head, do you recall the warning? I’ll find out when i look, but was just wondering. Did you use the EA I posted in the swaps?:unsure:
Yes I downloaded the EA from the Swap Page this morning so I was working with the released plane. The warning is for the HSTAB-MOVEABLE POD-WING right component frame being defined as <NONE>. It looks like RF 6.5 uses NUL which means nothing is there (like the left component frame) where newer versions of RF started using <NONE> so it's a minor issue. I got your email about not having RF 6.5 installed so I'll fix it here and export a new modified RF 6.5 EA for UT.

Okay I fixed the warning and exported a new EA that's been modified for RF 6.5. So UT give this a try and let me know if you have any issues with it.

40% Pitts Challenger EA (Modified for RealFlight 6.5)

Attachments

• 40% Pitts Challenger_EA.RFX
    2.2 MB · Views: 12
Keep an eye out for the yellow CS coming soon, probably later tonight. I was hoping it would transfer with the EA, but tech said it’s not in the select CS option.

The Bulldog II and Super Stinker CS's work but you gotta manually fix the one wheel cover. I hope they get posted by the creators.

Here's what I did to the Super Stinker. Just went with solid colors on the wheels.

Attachments

• Challenger II - Super Stinker_CS.RFX
    1.8 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Thank`s For your help Tech..... Andy, OR Tech. I just DL`ed it, what should I expect when I try to load it into RF, will I just have to overwrite the first one..??? Also, will I have to, and/or should I rename it...??

Last edited:
Overwrite everything. You’ll have save a new CS for that model and copy your work to it though.

Overwrite everything. You’ll have save a new CS for that model and copy your work to it though.
Alright, I`ll give it a shot, I`ve been having internet problems and or computer problems, not sure what`s going on lately, wondering if it`s because everyone`s home on their computers...???? So, my reporting back might be sketchy at times, I`m thinking about calling Best Buy and getting someone from Geek squad to check things out.

Alrighty then, everything imported just fine into RF after 4 overwrites, all`s going well with transferring the CS over to the new file, Also wanted to let you know Andy, that the wheel pants are good to go, still working on the sponsor logo for them though, hope to finish it sometime tomorrow, I just threw a temporary one on to see if all was good.. ;) :D

I just grabbed the Bulldog. Great freaking model. I thought "oh I'll give it a little try" I ended up doing prop hangs and wing-overs for 40 minutes. So fun to fly and both color schemes are very nice. Great job all around Andy

I just grabbed the Bulldog. Great freaking model. I thought "oh I'll give it a little try" I ended up doing prop hangs and wing-overs for 40 minutes. So fun to fly and both color schemes are very nice. Great job all around Andy
Thank you!! Means a lot hearing that.

I`ve seen the yellow CS, and it looks great Andy...!! I wanted to give you an update on my CS, ..My computer finally died, as I mentioned it might do..SO, had to buy a new comp. today, APPARENTLY..!! the only thing available at Best Buy, (nothing else available locally, I wanted one TODAY..!!) was a "ALIEN WARE" gaming comp. (I`ll still have access to my internet activities as well) Here`s the specs...Intel Core-17-9700 processor....16 GB memory....256 GB + 1 TBHDD...NVIDIA GForce RTX 2070 + 8GB Graphics...Windows 10 Software, Probably enough too hack Norad..???LOL... SO, What I want to let you guys know IS, My CS will be on hold for a little while, I hoping my "estranged" better half can transfer my files from my old Hard Drive ONTO my new hard drive/computer, (which hopefully will happen Friday).. another thing..Apparently this new comp. doesn`t have a CD port to load RF from the disc, BUT, she has an external one that she can plug in.....in order to load RF6....SO Assuming the transfer of files works OK plus loading RF6 goes well, I should/ hopefully (fingers crossed) be able to get back to the CS Fri. afternoon/evening. AND THEN, I just may have to go buy RF9 :):), anyways, just wanted to give you guys an update, I`ll be checking in a few times a day...:):)

Back