Extra NG

You know me I like Stiks if you want I'll give you my AMR Monster Stik 150 and you can add your engine and a new paint job and it's yours. You don't need to credit me I'd just like to see that engine out in the open to enjoy.

So, I'm in the 8th round of a 12 round boxing match with this carb. I have come to realize my skills are nowhere near good enough to do the detail I'd like to do, so I'm conceding and just doing a rough attempt. Anyway, here is where I'm at so far. I still have the bottom and rear to go, then it's on to making the wires and finishing the engine up.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    195.2 KB · Views: 31
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 31
Andy, it looks absolutely amazing, so don`t think you`ve been beaten by it in the detail dept....I for one can`t wait to see it in RF. It`s a piece of art....!!! (y) (y)

Got the butterfly cut in and did a quick test fit of the engine in the cowl. I think she's going to look ok in there. Next up, attach the engine to the fuselage, then back to the finer details. Total poly count of everything is just over 51,000.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 23
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    209.8 KB · Views: 23
Andy, with with everything that`s going on in the world these days..It`s so nice to see your beautiful work at the end of the day, I can`t wait to see your "finer details", they`ll really set it off,... like a finished diamond. Keep up the fantastic work. (y) (y) ?

Back