Add Ons Free! G4 & G5

I will if you will. 'Worthless' is still the wrong word. The AddOns still function as intended.

I found out there is a big difference between the add on and expansion packs. not all the stuff is in the add on packs.

I told my dad that i had the add ons and was wondering why i never saw the flying lawnmower. he said it was in the expansion packs. after i installed the expansion packs were installed a few more aircraft showed up on my list and not just the stupid flying lawnmower. so since it added few more aircraft they probably add more airstrips . so they are not the same to me if the expansion packs have more content.

Thanks for the tip

For what it's worth.. Thanks for the tip. As a G5 1st time user, these extras are fantastic.

C'mon @BrokeDad - I've been here for ages, I was talking about those Free Add Ons that the OP had mentioned.

", if you go to the main page, with the P-51 illustration, go to downloads and you 'll see Add Ons there "

C'mon @BrokeDad - I've been here for ages, I was talking about those Free Add Ons that the OP had mentioned.

", if you go to the main page, with the P-51 illustration, go to downloads and you 'll see Add Ons there "

I know .. some got confused on the new format so just trying to help (It's also harder to search because things like P-51 won't work anymore). BTW the free add-ons are here but your probably know that : https://www.realflight.com/support/kb/article.php?q=16-1033

Back