Issue with Spektrum NX6

olivequib45

I've bought Spektrum NX6, when the transmitter is connected in usb with the supplied cable, the game purchased on Steam does not start because I have this error message: Please connect a Realflight controller device or Windows joystick.
Does that mean i can't use NX6 with USB cable? Could it be a driver issue? Do I have to buy a wifi dongle to use it? On the other hand with an Xbox controller, RF trainer works.
Thx for your help

Perhaps check the radio menus. You may need to set something for it to use the USB port. I'm not familiar with the new NX series to be able to suggest more. I use the OrangeRX wireless USB module if I want to use my DX9.

On my FrSky radio there is a setting to select the USB port mode - either Joystick or SD Card access.
Perhaps there is a setting on the NX6 to enable Joystick mode.

(The NX6 manual talks about accessing the internal memory via USB but no mention of Joystick. The product advertising says it is compatible with RealFlight 8 & 9 via USB - maybe ask Spektrum support.)

Does your NX6 work with Realflight, I'm having a Throttle issues where it doesn't want to work in the middle 3 notches.

I have the NX6 and use it for RF. for it to work, go to function list> System setup> USB (make sure usb is plugged in)> rf controller

I have the NX6 and use it for RF. for it to work, go to function list> System setup> USB (make sure usb is plugged in)> rf controller
and you do not need the dongle.
Correct on both counts. The NX series transmitters from Spektrum are quite versatile; as far as RealFlight is concerned you have the choice of using your NX field radio either wired (with reduced radio emf) or with the WS2000 | WS1000 dongles.

marcus

Back