No Aileron Control.

Loz

Hi,
Having had a mishap with my original one, I've bought another controller (second hand).
I have previously imported 3 aircraft files that used to work perfectly.
Now however, one Aileron (Left hand) will not work on these three aircraft.
On the other, Real-flight original, aircraft files everything works fine.
Anybody have any ideas as to what to do to cure this?
Cheers,
Loz.

I'm curious is the used controller you bought the same model as the one you had first?

And what are the three planes that don't work correctly now?

More information would help anyone trying to answer your question. Not that I can.

Hi,
Having had a mishap with my original one, I've bought another controller (second hand).
I have previously imported 3 aircraft files that used to work perfectly.
Now however, one Aileron (Left hand) will not work on these three aircraft.
On the other, Real-flight original, aircraft files everything works fine.
Anybody have any ideas as to what to do to cure this?
Cheers,
Loz.
the only thing i could think of is the model itself not the transmitter. please send me and technoid a picture and a video of whats happening if possible. thanks.

Because the model worked with the first controller is why I'm asking about the replacement controller.

I'm curious is the used controller you bought the same model as the one you had first?
Yes, The controller is exactly the same one as I had previously.

And what are the three planes that don't work correctly now?
They were a Vulcan, A Spitfire and a Turbo Raven.

Also, I've done a re-install and it seems to have worked, for now. I have control of both Ailerons :)

the only thing i could think of is the model itself not the transmitter. please send me and technoid a picture and a video of whats happening if possible. thanks.
I've done a re-install and it seems to have worked, for now. I have control of both Ailerons:)

Back