G

Yak-54 MOST FAMOUS STUNT PLANE_AV

Not to mention the other 46 he he piled onto the swap pages today, hopefully H.H. will do something about this type of thing, there should be a limit to what is allowed to be posted onto the swaps in any given day. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Well, Guys. I'd HATE to be part of the problem BUT... I sometimes have more than 2 to share if I think they are 'Good Enough' to share. ONLY when I think I have something 'Good Enough' will I share a file. I'm still working on my airport ideas. Maybe sometime I'll get one I think is Good Enough.

Well, Guys. I'd HATE to be part of the problem BUT... I sometimes have more than 2 to share if I think they are 'Good Enough' to share. ONLY when I think I have something 'Good Enough' will I share a file. I'm still working on my airport ideas. Maybe sometime I'll get one I think is Good Enough.
Two files in one day wouldn`t be a problem...46+ files in one day is ridiculous...especially without any explanation at all as to what`s been done to the plane to "improve" it, I will click on the file/link THEN if there`s no explanation I hit the back arrow, just so it shows I`ve looked at them on the "what`s new" page. I won`t waste any time downloading any plane without an explanation as to what`s been done to it..

you are so definitely not part of the problem. like uncle twist said, 46+ models in a single day is just ridiculous, especially since none of them have an intelligible description. that guy's just wasting all of our time, not to mention the server's capacity.

Last edited:
you are so definitely not part of the problem. like uncle twist said, 46+ models in a single day is just ridiculous, especially since none of them have an intelligible description. that guy's just wasting all of our time, not to mention the server's capacity.
I think We should reach out to someone like this and offer them guidance on posting and sharing. I would never have had any success without the advice and guidance of several very good and helpful people on the forums. Thank You All for that. Also, I'd like to Thank each and every one who Downloaded and Liked each of uploads.

I think We should reach out to someone like this and offer them guidance on posting and sharing. I would never have had any success without the advice and guidance of several very good and helpful people on the forums. Thank You All for that. Also, I'd like to Thank each and every one who Downloaded and Liked each of uploads.
You've got a good point that people need some guidance. Otherwise how would they know?

But this guy doesn't seem like he cares, based on how he posted nearly 50 AVs in under 30 minutes, and how not a single one of the descriptions of his 63 uploads have any useful explanation. That seems like blatant disregard.

I did leave the simple question at the top of this thread. At this moment, he still hasn't logged back in since his careless uploading spree. If he answers that single question intelligibly, then maybe he's worth a little bit of effort.

Last edited:
Maybe I'm being paranoid; but this smells a bit like someone is trying to deploy malware. Let's hope no-one has found a vulnerability that can be exploited via downloaded planes.

At this moment, he still hasn't logged back in...
well it's 10:03pm right now and according to the system, he logged in just over an hour ago, looked at this very thread, and as you can clearly see, he didn't respond. definitely not cool. ?
Last seen Today at 8:58 PM · Viewing resource Yak-54 MOST FAMOUS STUNT PLANE_AV

Maybe I'm being paranoid; but this smells a bit like someone is trying to deploy malware. Let's hope no-one has found a vulnerability that can be exploited via downloaded planes.
my something's-not-right alarm has gone off a little bit too. I mean this guy put an awful lot of effort into uploading nearly 50 useless AVs really quickly. why would somebody do that?

LOL, 63 total uploads to the swaps, and if you look at his messages, there are 64, of which, only one actual "message" was posted, which wasn`t a message at all, but a request which was.... "YO, I WANT A BELL 222!"... SO, I`m guessing that uploads count as messages as well...???.. :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

I suppose it's POSSIBLE that he completely didn't notice this thread of 14 or so responses to his previous upload.

And if he DID see these responses, I suppose it's POSSIBLE that the AV he just uploaded with the description "Laughs hard" could simply be an innocent description of how he enjoyed creating or flying his latest AV.

But it sure is difficult to believe that that's actually what happened.

Did anybody here send him a conversation message? Did he respond?

My curiosity had me load the Yak-54 Variant Gaston Just downloaded.
Used the editor to examine ... it was the exact rendition to Yak54-3D I had previously download, including the six camera positions, control throws and engine.
A member named Andries uploaded that file in March of 2020 for RF 9
So I'm not sure what Gaston's intended contributions are in his published variant.

Back