KEError 32990

Ryan Douglas

Administrator
Staff member
UPDATE: The release of 9.50.065 should prevent this problem from occurring. If anyone does still experience it, I would still like them to upload their corrupt .adj file. Original message below.

Some 9.5S users have encountered KEError 32990. This is a startup error which prevents RealFlight from running.

Until we release a software update to stop this from happening, the short-term fix is to simply delete the file mentioned in the error message. The error text indicates exactly which file is causing the issue and where to find it.

However, if you are experiencing this error I would appreciate it if you could send me the file in question before you delete it. I think I can make the problem go away for now, but I want to understand it better, and I haven't been able to replicate it here. Seeing your version of the file will probably be helpful.

Probably the best way to transfer your corrupted file is to simply compress it in a .zip and then reply to this thread and add the .zip as an attachment. Don't worry, it won't contain any personal information.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Thank you both for your assistance!

I am interested in files from anyone else experiencing this problem as well.

Thank you both for your assistance!

I am interested in files from anyone else experiencing this problem as well.
any help with a 14001: Error spawning program: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\KnifeEdge\LauncherHelper9.exe
Reason: Access denied.

Had the 9.5 update months ago and it was working fine. Got this error today, uninstalled and reinstalled 9 still have the same issues.

Thanks

Back