Need Help!There is nothing visible in the Physics tag when edit model.

BillyXU

I am new in here. When I wanna import and edit a vehicle, the strange thing happened. There is nothing visible in the Physics tag or electronics tag when edit model. I try to find the solutions but it seems that no guys had faced this problem. So could u help me analyze the reason?

Attachments

• problem.jpg
    problem.jpg
    230.5 KB · Views: 14
Is this a model you created? (the name is test) If so you'll need to fill the alpha layer in the tga file with white for each part that's on the main color layer (rgb layer). You can also fill the alpha layer with white and only add parts that you want to adjust the transparency in the alpha layer. The editor uses the alpha layer to control visible parts.

Is this a model you created? (the name is test) If so you'll need to fill the alpha layer in the tga file with white for each part that's on the main color layer (rgb layer). You can also fill the alpha layer with white and only add parts that you want to adjust the transparency in the alpha layer. The editor uses the alpha layer to control visible parts.
Thank u! I find that I used a wrong tga file with 16 bits-pixel. After testing, it needs to use 24 bit pixels without alpha channel, and 32 bit pixels with alpha channel. This is a fatal detail for novice players.:cry:

Thank u! I find that I used a wrong tga file with 16 bits-pixel. After testing, it needs to use 24 bit pixels without alpha channel, and 32 bit pixels with alpha channel. This is a fatal detail for novice players.:cry:
Good deal I'm glad you got it going.

Back