Galloping Ghost EP

Well I did it again. I forgot to put the ordnance in the alpha layer of the color scheme file for the T-28D Nomad 20% so I just deleted the CS from the swap pages. I'll fix it today and upload it again tomorrow. I just happened to notice the ordnance was missing when I looked in the physics tab in the editor. If the Alpha Layer is missing for a part in the main CS file it doesn't show up in the editor physics tab. So I better fix it, sorry about that.

Last edited:
A question for you guys. Is this worth uploading a second version of the T-28D Nomad 20%?

Customizable Armament

Engine To Show: 4-Stroke (All Armament - Machine Gun Pods, Bombs, and Rockets)

Engine To Show: None (Machine Gun Pods Only)

Here's two pictures. The same picture at 1280x720 and 1600x900 to see it closer.

T-28D Nomad 20% Guns 01.jpgT-28D Nomad 20% Guns 02.jpg

Last edited:
I just did another full release of the T-28D Nomad 20%. The new EA has the Customizable Armament. The new CS has the missing Armament fixed in the CS Alpha Layer.

1. T-28D Nomad 20% EA
2. T-28D Nomad 20% Gray Lines CS

I got off track for a while releasing the T-28D and the Gray CS but now I need to go back and finish the Galloping Ghost. So the question IS does anyone know of anything I need to fix before I release the Galloping Ghost? I think it was ready to go when I stopped working on it but I can't remember for sure. So if you know of anything let me know. Thanks!

The only thing that I see on my PC when I download the aircraft, was that I could not see the canopy like it was not there! I changed the sun setting to make the sky look like dusk but no luck.

I guess the Galloping Ghost is ready to go but I think I'll hang on to it for a while before I release it. No sense in releasing two models so close together. I did touch the Techair Commander EP project this morning but just finished scaling the plans, no work on the plane.

Hey Tech. Just a suggestion You may want to hold off on releasing the Galloping Ghost for a while. This FPV guy has been releasing like 50 plus AVs a day, day after day that are just junk. So everything just gets burried. If you watch what he is doing. He is uploading and immediately it has 1 view and 1 download. If you watch you can see a pattern. He never has an AV without a download. And you can see it's him downloading his uploads. I don't know what he is trying to do but he is abusing the swap pages form.

Hey Tech. Just a suggestion You may want to hold off on releasing the Galloping Ghost for a while. This FPV guy has been releasing like 50 plus AVs a day, day after day that are just junk. So everything just gets burried. If you watch what he is doing. He is uploading and immediately it has 1 view and 1 download. If you watch you can see a pattern. He never has an AV without a download. And you can see it's him downloading his uploads. I don't know what he is trying to do but he is abusing the swap pages form.
For real! Its gotten a little outta hand!

I don't plan on releasing it for a while. Maybe even January so I'll have an early 2023 release. The only thing I've changed since the last beta is I made the Spinner shorter. But if anyone wants it I can upload another beta.

I decided the plane I was modeling wasn't close enough to call it a Techair Commander so I deleted the build thread for it. I may start another thread with a new name but what I modeled wasn't close enough to the real plane to keep it. My plane is nice looking so I plan to keep modeling it but as Uncle Twist would say, a fantasy plane. Or as I say, one of my look alikes.

Back