shanesdiy

HobbyZone AeroScout S 1-1m - Flaperon_AV

Ch. 6 = Flaps
Ch. 8 = Modes, Safe/AS3X/Manual (no AS3X)
I suggest using manual mode as one aileron is on channel 5 so SAFE & AS3X does not control it.

I was playing around with greater aileron movement which did slow it down further but it got really prone to stalling with any slow speed turns. I've actually done the flaperon mod on my real AeroScout but was able to program in full aileron movement when the flaps were down. So far I haven't been able to get them to go above center when the flaps are deployed so roll control is low when the flaps are down in the sim.

Last edited:
Ch. 6 = Flaps
Ch. 8 = Modes, Safe/AS3X/Manual (no AS3X)
I suggest using manual mode as one aileron is on channel 5 so SAFE & AS3X does not control it.

I was playing around with greater aileron movement which did slow it down further but it got really prone to stalling with any slow speed turns. I've actually done the flaperon mod on my real AeroScout but was able to program in full aileron movement when the flaps were down. So far I haven't been able to get them to go above center when the flaps are deployed so roll control is low when the flaps are down in the sim.
Try setting the graph points to 90 or 100 instead of 140
Flaperons are on switch D in the DX controller.

Try setting the graph points to 90 or 100 instead of 140
Flaperons are on switch D in the DX controller.
Why are you suggesting reducing the graph points? Curious what advantage that would have. I used 140 to get max flap deployment.

Back