Controller issue

Vinceedwards

There is a delay on my rx controller. I have calibrated it and also when I calibrate it there is still a delay too. Its running slow. It also makes a beep and stops working altogether so I have to unplug the USB and plug it back in to work again or sometimes restart the game. I have a gaming pc so speed shouldn't be an issue. Please help. Thank you

There is a delay on my rx controller. I have calibrated it and also when I calibrate it there is still a delay too. Its running slow. It also makes a beep and stops working altogether so I have to unplug the USB and plug it back in to work again or sometimes restart the game. I have a gaming pc so speed shouldn't be an issue. Please help. Thank you
Do you have a USB hub you can run it through instead of plugging it directly into the computer?

I had the delay problem with the DX controller, so I purchased a powered USB Hub 3.0, the DX delay has now completely gone, the strange thing is I do not even have to plug the power adapter into the hub, the delay issue is resolved USB hub powered or not.!

Back