Recent content by 1024kb

1. 1

Slight control lag on my System.

Just a guess off the top of my head. Could it be a interrupt conflict on the interrupt used by the USB port? Can‘t remember much about them now, it’s been a long while since I had to mess with interrupts.
  2. 1

Best heli in RF to learn flying. IS the Blade 230s a wise option?

As I’ve said many times, flying in stability mode will teach you to hold the cyclic controls for too long. if you want to be able to fly helicopters, you need to be in intermediate or full agility mode as soon as possible. I use the 230 model for sim training as I only fly micros and it’s the...
  3. 1

Steam won’t let me create new account..RF is useless

I think Captchas use things like browsing history and past internet use to identify a person. A new computer might be why it fails. It also occasionally they just go wrong and can’t be passed.
  4. 1

Evolution Build Poll Q1 2024

Sorry for not paying attention in class.
  5. 1

Evolution Build Poll Q1 2024

How about making a E-3 Sentry AWACS version? I might change my vote for that one.
  6. 1

[84428] Helis sometimes have a shadow-like artifact appearing near them in flight

See legoman’s reply in this thread. https://forums.realflight.com/index.php?threads/orientation-training.55095/#post-345326
  7. 1

[84428] Helis sometimes have a shadow-like artifact appearing near them in flight

The lockposition console command might be useful for diagnosing this problem, as it locks the helicopter’s position and you can slowly change it’s orientation without it moving location or crashing. The command can be bound to a key to make it easier to activate.
  8. 1

Helicopter more stable on vertical plane

Not sure where that's set in RF, so can't check to see what mine is set to. In my 2030s V2 manual the throttle and pitch curves in agility modes are just a straight lines though. My real 230s has bit of a bad drift (forward left) in stability mode since I changed the main frame after a crash...
  9. 1

Try Increasing turbulence too. I find flying the 230s with 8-10 mph wind challenging enough. Which helicopter are you using?
  10. 1

You could try adding some wind maybe.
  11. 1

P-39 Airacobra EP

I think this is a P-39 I saw it being restored at Duxford UK a few years ago. Thought it might be of interest as it shows the cannon.
  12. 1

How to override Windows scaling

What about setting compatibility properties for the Steam client. Maybe it cascades down to run games?
  13. 1

How to override Windows scaling

What happens to the scaling if you launch Realflight by double click RealFlight64.exe file instead of launching it through the steam button (With steam open in the background)?
  14. 1

[84234] Weird artifact in all camera views

What happens if you taxi an aircraft over it? Will it fall in?
  15. 1

Login issues

Have you tried any of these support options? https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithLogin
Back