Recent content by 2DBob

1. 2

Aircraft shaking issue

Interesting findings adrenoline, thanks. Yes the ground also appears to shake. I do long range FPV for multiplayer chaser games. Once again it is EVERY plane on RF regardless of size. Most of my custom AVs are under 100% and I don't notice a difference based on size, they all shake like a...
  2. 2

Aircraft shaking issue

Sorry about the error Maj. Ok so you've got it reproduced, glad it's not just my computer's issue. Sounds like it's KE's problem now since there's likely not much that can be done by the user if it's a bug. Thanks for the replies and help guys
  3. 2

Aircraft shaking issue

It's with all aircraft but if you need one made BY me it's the 100in Evektor SportStar on the swaps, that one should do it. I've uploaded one of the fields that does it too, it's a big ol shooting range with raised and flat ground targets (in progress). Open in the editor to see where to go for...
  4. 2

Shooting Range v1_AP

It's in progress. Mainly uploaded to see if others could reproduce the shaking issue miles from the home spawn. Raised and flat ground targets between the lakes at main spawn, shoot fpv with rockets or paintballs, good for strafing. Sorry it's a little strange folks
  5. 2

Shooting Range v1_AP

2DBob submitted a new upload: Shooting Range v1_AP View the Swap Page
  6. 2

Aircraft shaking issue

But the weirdest thing about my particular case is, once again, it happens at any speed (including zero), on the ground, and in the air, and only when I'm a mile or more away from the starting spawn point, even if I HAVE another spawn point, if I reset the plane there, it still shakes...
  7. 2

100in Evektor SportStar_AV

A nice, solid flying AV to go with the SportStar color scheme. Flies sport and scale. Use flaps for landing! One notch on the 3 position for takeoff, both notches down on 3 position for landing! 3 position switch all the way up = flaps all up. Has cockpit camera, pan left/right is on the knob.
  8. 2

100in Evektor SportStar_AV

2DBob submitted a new upload: 100in Evektor SportStar_AV View the Swap Page
  9. 2

Evektor SportStar_CS

This effectively transforms this model into something nearly an Evektor SportStar - the first aircraft in the USA to be a certified S-LSA. A pioneer in light sport markets and technology, the Evektor SportStar is a workhorse as a private cross country aircraft, a flight school trainer, and a...
  10. 2

Evektor SportStar_CS

2DBob submitted a new upload: Evektor SportStar_CS View the Swap Page
  11. 2

Evektor SportStar_CS - Images

Images
  12. 2

Evektor SportStar_CS

2DBob updated Evektor SportStar_CS with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  13. 2

Aircraft shaking issue

Interesting... I turned off all head movement option on the editor, still shakes like a paint shaker but in the air or on the ground, as soon as the engine is killed, no shake. Weird! But makes sense in a way.
  14. 2

Aircraft shaking issue

Thanks for the replies.. Adrenoline, it's every aircraft any speed any sierra nevada (i've only tested at sierra nevada and archipelago is too small to recreate the effect). Maj Numbskully, you seem to have a lot of experiences with it - do you have any idea why it happens on 7 but didn't...
  15. 2

Aircraft shaking issue

I make large airports with multiple airports within one and when I fly to one of them in say multiplayer or even offline, the farther I get from the main airport the more the plane shakes. It doesn't shake on nose camera, but it shakes on all onboard cameras and from outside like chase. Why does...
Back