Recent content by 3D MOFO

1. 3

E-flite TimberX (3D) 55AX_AV

Yes I'm at it again LOL! BTW Could someone make some new color schemes for this plane like a cub yellow,or one cub yellow done up like the bill hempel clipped wing cub?
  2. 3

E-flite TimberX (3D) 55AX_AV

3D MOFO submitted a new upload: E-flite TimberX (3D) 55AX_AV View the Swap Page
  3. 3

Ultra Sport 46AX v2_AV

I took out the slight dihedral out of the wing I pick up the throws a little on the wing also and removed the retracts and replaced them a smoke system I always wanted to add one to the both Ultra Sports 40's I had back in the day LOL. Enjoy!:)
  4. 3

Ultra Sport 46AX v2_AV

3D MOFO submitted a new upload: Ultra Sport 46AX v2_AV View the Swap Page
  5. 3

Ultra Sport 46AX_AV

Well here's something a little different I use to own 2 of these when I was 16 years old they was my first low wing sport planes they flew good the first one was a built up kit that I had through out the summer of 1996 until I did a split S right into a tree lol. The 2nd one was a blue ARF from...
  6. 3

Ultra Sport 46AX_AV

3D MOFO submitted a new upload: Ultra Sport 46AX_AV View the Swap Page
  7. 3

MOFO 3S Edited Extra 330 sc_AV

3D MOFO submitted a new upload: MOFO 3S Edited Extra 330 sc_AV View the Swap Page
  8. 3

MOFO 3S Edited Extra 330 sc_AV

A special thanks goes out to Thomas G-K for making this awesome 3d foamy! All I did was add the same motor that's on the Crack Yak and added a 3s pack. Enjoy!
  9. 3

Twisted Hobbys EPP Crack Yak-55 3s v3 CG TWEAKED_AV

3D MOFO submitted a new upload: Twisted Hobbys EPP Crack Yak-55 3s v3 CG TWEAKED_AV View the Swap Page
  10. 3

Twisted Hobbys EPP Crack Yak-55 3s v3 CG TWEAKED_AV

Once again I re-did the CG. Enjoy!
  11. 3

60in EF Laser MOFO Tiny Edit_AV

A special thank you goes out to Fede for posting this very,very,awesome and fun 3d beauty on here I can't stop flying it I LOVE IT! I did a tiny little edit to give a little tiny bit of more power and edited the CG to what I'm use to that's all Enjoy!
  12. 3

60in EF Laser MOFO Tiny Edit_AV

3D MOFO submitted a new upload: 60in EF Laser MOFO Tiny Edit_AV View the Swap Page
  13. 3

E-flite Timber X (3D) 50SX-Hyper_AV

Just a little more POWER!!!!! LOL. Enjoy!
  14. 3

E-flite Timber X (3D) 50SX-Hyper_AV

3D MOFO submitted a new upload: E-flite Timber X (3D) 50SX-Hyper_AV View the Swap Page
  15. 3

Mojo 40-E 6S_AV

A new update on an older edit I did A while back. Enjoy!
Back