Recent content by A47mlb

1. A

Re-Register Real Drone

If the required name, address, etc. is just a bit different, will it still work? I don't recall exactly how I filled everything out the first time.
  2. A

Re-Register Real Drone

I purchased a new desktop computer and installed Realflight Drone. But in order to get updates, it's telling me I need to register. But since I had already registered once before, I'm getting an error message. Any ideas on how to re-register so I can get the updates? Thanks.
  3. A

Gnomes in the simulator

Cool! Thanks. I like scavenger hunts...... :) I'll be on the prowl......
  4. A

Gnomes in the simulator

I found a gnome on the backside of the billboard in Joe's Garage scenery. I haven't seen any gnomes in any other sceneries. Are there, or is there a gnome in every scenery that one can search out and find? Like a scavenger hunt??
  5. A

Closest model to the 3DR Solo

Which of the offered quads in RF Drone most closely matches the modeling of the 3DR Solo performance wise, not looks wise??
  6. A

Add-ons

Shoot. OK. Thanks for the quick reply.
  7. A

Add-ons

I'm new to RF Drone. Is there a place that has free add-ons to RF Drone available for download, such as different scenery and drone packages?? Thanks.
  8. A

Part 107 training in RF Drone

Are there any plans to add some sort of Part 107 trng to assist people in operating sUAS for commercial operations? Maybe such things like operating near airports, I.e. Maintaining proper distances, operating over populated areas, AGL restrictions, etc., etc., etc.? It may be a useful tool for...
Back