Recent content by abwalsh99

1. A

Difficulty adding SAFE to an existing vehicle in RF 9.5

Thanks, legoman for the confirmation. I can get the Spektrum controller to have an effect, now. I can see the controller fighting my roll and pitch inputs. It allows some amount of overshoot and then pulls back towards level although it never quite gets there -- it seems to be trying to limit...
  2. A

Does the SAFE function have to be built into an EA or AV or can it be added in RF?
  3. A

I can't figure out how to export from RF so I can make an AV from an EA

Thanks to GunHead for creating both the EA and AV. I modified the colorscheme by taking pictures of my plane and used GIMP to modify the .TGA file. Apologies for making this 4 separate posts. I am still learning how to navigate the forum.
  4. A

Hi ASJ5547. I want to get an electric version of a Sig LT-40. Here's a screenshot of my plane, which is based on an AV I found on the swap pages. I will find the link to the AV and EA and post them
  5. A

Thanks Flapper and ASJ5547 -- I had already made changes through the RF editor and have an acceptably performing electric aircraft. I was hoping that the EA and AV files that I've downloaded from the swap pages could be converted into an FBX format so that I could make the visual modifications...
  6. A

I've not been able to find how to take an existing aircraft that exists in RF and export / convert it into a Blender compatible format. I want to make an electric AV for an existing gas powered EA. I've seen lots of info about going the other direction, ie from Blender or or 3DS Max into RF...
  7. A

I am trying to add the Spektrum SAFE controller to a modified Electristar. I modified the vehicle physics in RF as best I could to simulate an electric powered Sig LT-40. I've looked at a few existing SAFE enabled models that came with RF and also downloaded a couple from the swap pages to see...
Back