Recent content by aerosn

1. A

RealFlight Reset SOAP Envelope

yup. i implemented it by creating an environment based on OpenAI to train the aircraft. and yes, im using python. first, i created the API to make my work easier, then i use the API inside the environment such as getting, sending the data from RF, etc.
  2. A

Connecting Realflight9 with Simulink?

i guess you should create connection from simulink to RF through and extra program, like an API or something, that receives input from both simulink and RF if simulink cant connect directly to RF. or you may take a look at ardupilot implementation on the c++ side. it uses UDP, IIRC, with SOAP...
  3. A

RealFlight Reset SOAP Envelope

check my post here for all available method i've found so far ;) fast answer: yes. i uses <ResetAircraft><a>1</a><b>2</b></ResetAircraft> inside <SOAP:Body> section. I've successfully implement RL in RF with this reset method. hope it helped :)
  4. A

SOAP Methods list?

Hello, Does anyone know the list of currently available SOAP Method in FlightAxis Link? ArduPilot implementation only uses 3 method IIRC. What I want to use is the said "Reset simulation" method, but i cant seem to find it anywhere (yeah, ArduPilot don't use reset simulation method). Anyone...
  5. A

"Unexpected error"

Thank you! It fixed the issue.
  6. A

"Unexpected error"

Hello, so I'm gonna repost my post on steam community forum of this game. Any help is appreciated!
  7. A

Help connecting transmitter to RF 9

Hello, i’m new here, so sorry if there’re something i said wrong. First of all, i bought RF9 to develop an autopilot and test it in realflight. I already knew that RF9 needs to connect to tx in order to launch. I already have FlySky Fs-T6 transmitter. After searching for sometimes, I found...
  8. A

Flightaxis Link using Python?

Hi, I'm planning to buy RF 9 through Steam as it has Flightaxis Link pre-installed. I need to use a simulator which in this case is Flightaxis Link for my final project for my degree about autopilot and machine learning. I found that Flightaxis can be programmed with python. So, before I buy it...
Back