Recent content by af88

1. A

RF9.5s Steam really annoying

The links work just fine, I just tested them now. In any case good luck guys ill bow out moving forward and they lost me as a customer.
  2. A

I'm sticking with 9.0 frankly if this is the way moving forward or I'll do without real flight updates or all together. Nothing wrong with the older model if you ask me, you don't need a DVD, you can download the SW and enter your key. I don't want or need stream running in the background, period.
  3. A

Steam literally provides zero value added to the experience. I don't think there is a way around this the more i read up on stink. If HH is going to force me to run steam in the background than i can no longer support HH
  4. A

I don't care for Steam and don't play games. I just want to download the installer just like on the 9.5 DVD and install it on my machine. I did the conversion and got the Stink key and now I can't uninstall stink and use RF9.5s. Even if you move the install folder out of Stink and uninstall it...
  5. A

E-flite Night Radian

same here would love to know if this model will ever be released from HH, they did for night timber x not sure why they have not for this model. Maybe the lights programming is too much lol
  6. A

Copy fields and AV from older version of RealFlight to RF9?

Is it possible to move over the planes and some of the fields from older version of RF to the latest RF9? I moved the expansion packs and add-ons to the Data folder but I still don't see some of the older fields i used to fly at. Maybe it is not possible?
  7. A

Dual monitors

thanks, i don't think my graphics card supports 3 monitors, ill just stick with the single monitor running 4k.
  8. A

Dual monitors

Did some searching but found only old posts. Is it possible to use dual monitors in full screen mode? I can use dual monitors by dragging the RF screen to the second monitor but the issue is the AV model stays in the middle of the two screens and its usually right between the two monitors so...
  9. A

Futaba 14sg

thanks, i saw that but it's not very intuitive at least for futaba.
  10. A

Futaba 14sg

Great thanks, I configured the interlink when i changed from mode 1 to mode 2 using the instructions in this forum, is there similar instructions for setting this up in the software?
  11. A

Futaba 14sg

Am i correct to assume if i plug a trainer cable from the Interlink Elite to my futaba 14sg i can use the 14sg to fly? Thanks
  12. A

Sport Cub S2 horizon hobby on older RealFlight?

Enjoy your dinner, will continue to ask question for sure, very helpful forum and thank for your feedback : )
  13. A

they are quite the escape artists lol
  14. A

I'm sorry to hear about you pup, this breed is something else. Intelligent, stubborn and very loving. Most people who get this breed don't realize how much energy they have and sadly you find a lot of them between 1-3 years old in the pound. They are a great breed if you know what you are...
  15. A

Siberian husky, got 2 rascals myself
Back