Recent content by AFG

1. A

How-to CS

ya when you save the .tga make sure you save it as un-compressed in the options otherwise it will look like the worst "emergency broadcast test" thing you see on tv. just a bunch of squashed pinstrips..... hope that helps
  2. A

Yak-54 (3D) flapmixing_AV

yak 3D with flapmixin on the 3pos toggle. good times at the flick of a swtich. enjoy
  3. A

Yak-54 (3D) flapmixing_AV

AFG submitted a new upload: Yak-54 (3D) flapmixing_AV View the Swap Page
  4. A

Fonts

Graffiti styles http://graffiticreator.net/ heres some graffiti styled font/tag makers apps that some people might like to try out if you wanted to make cool lettering
  5. A

Maya

can the knifeedge programmers please create a script that enables models to be made in Autodesk's Maya!!!!!!!!! That would be so great for me if someone could do that! thanks!
  6. A

Blank CS Canvas

yes....... what he said ^ (opjose) never work on the original layer!
  7. A

Blank CS Canvas

If you cant get ahold of a UV snapshot of a plane .tga then the best way is to create seperate layers of each of the pieces. now after you have done this for each of the desired pieces in a .tga when you want to paint over the process is as follows: 1) you hold control key and left click on...
  8. A

How-to CS

Using Adobe Photoshop CS3 Would people be interested in a walkthrough with Adobe?
  9. A

How-to CS

wow I cant believe this thread is still alive. Im glad to see people are getting helped by the guru's though. Thanks Junkboy, Herc, and Opjose for helping while i've been learning more techniques to share while attending my 3Dmodeling program at A.I. Cheers and thanks.
  10. A

Maya2009?

Theres maybe 4 girls in the school.......... lol....... nah. theres some cuties. As far as maya i guess im going to have play nice with the programmers and get one of them to create a mel-script exporter tool if its possible. if not i can model in maya and setup everything else in 3dsmax...
  11. A

Maya2009?

Does anyone know if there are any KEMAX plugins for Maya2009? i've been studying at school for 3D modeling at the ArtInstitute of Vancouver and want to contribute more custom content. i'm just interested in Maya software plugins to KEMAX plugins ect............ im not interested in modeling in...
  12. A

Custom Landscapes???

that was exactly what i was meaning opjose. you got me figured out
  13. A

I know it's off topic for the forums, but...

Congrats!!! best wishes to you and yours on your new bundle of joy!!!!!!
  14. A

Custom Landscapes???

you can totally make your own landscapes but it is tedious and very time consuming. the biggest obstacle is working within the 20000 poly limit. texturing can be a painful process aswell. but it is possible to build them.
  15. A

Airport Object Requests

windsocked i cant seem to figure out the proper procedure to make a flag work like an actual flag in the sim. sorry to dissapoint but everyone is going to have to wait..............
Back