Recent content by agairinc

1. A

Radial Rocket

wow...my airplane. SIG has one as well .
  2. A

Radial Rocket

The airplane looks very sharp. Is this for a flight simulator, or an RC simulator , or an RC model?
  3. A

Radial Rocket

Your welcome
  4. A

Radial Rocket

No, the prototype does'nt have a smoke system. Come to think of it, you probably cant see the tank from any pics. Your more than likely seeing the engine oil tank. The smoker tank is in ,what originally was the forward baggage box.(just forward of the wind screen). Look on you tube under "radial...
  5. A

Radial Rocket

show up and we'll go
  6. A

Radial Rocket

No, you may have noticed either the smoker tank or the oil tank. The fuel is in the wings like the rest of them (2) I had the airplane built and painted in Austin, yes thats the one. I appreciate the compliment. I designed the scheme(for the most part) ,but had it painted by a another fellow...
  7. A

Radial Rocket

This internet is slow for some reason, heres a couple more. I'll try again later on
  8. A

Radial Rocket

another
  9. A

Radial Rocket

Here is one. I cant seem to figure out how to do multiple pics
  10. A

Radial Rocket

Mine is a conventional/ fixed gear (original) version. All the kits across the country are tail wheel versions except for the one they just finished at the factory . That will make two tri-gear/retract versions and one conv gear (mine) that are flying examples. I'll be glad to send pics. I'll...
  11. A

Radial Rocket

I raced at reno this year and was searching for pics of my airplane ( anything taken from inside the pylons) , and just happened to see this in a google search
  12. A

Radial Rocket

A full size one. There was three flying until about a year ago when afriend of mine sold his ,and the new owner crashed it on their way home. The prototype and mine are the only 2 flying now, although there are 6 kits out there in various stages of completion. The prototype is actually a nose...
  13. A

Radial Rocket

I own the only other flying radial rocket, and I'll say, I'm impressed. I dont really even know what this is going to be used for but its neat to see. Good job..
Back