Recent content by alaskaflyer

1. A

B-36_AV

B-36 with bomb drop and functioning turbines. Turbines only engage near full throttle. Use the three position switch to drop bombs. Many thanks to Inky00 without whose pioneering work I would never have known how to make the bomb drop functional; and to Cowboy, for an awesome design.
  2. A

B-36_AV

alaskaflyer submitted a new upload: B-36_AV View the Swap Page
  3. A

B-36 no turbines_AV

B-36 with bomb drop. Use the three position switch to drop bombs. Many thanks to Inky00 without whose pioneering work I would never have known how to make the bombs drop, and to Cowboy, for an awesome design. Edit Feb. 09: Seems some people have been having trouble with the bombs not...
  4. A

B-36 no turbines_AV

alaskaflyer submitted a new upload: B-36 no turbines_AV View the Swap Page
  5. A

Boeing B-29 for 060_AV

Physics update for Rick Delten's incredible B-29. I tried to make it fly as realistically as I could without having flown anything like this in real life, and without fully understanding the concepts behind the more advanced aerodynamic adjustments. Feel free to PM me with any (constructive)...
  6. A

Boeing B-29 for 060_AV

alaskaflyer submitted a new upload: Boeing B-29 for 060_AV View the Swap Page
  7. A

mig15a_AV

Physics redo of the MIG-15. All components conform to the 3D model. Also converted to electric ducted fan.
  8. A

mig15a_AV

alaskaflyer submitted a new upload: mig15a_AV View the Swap Page
  9. A

Post your fav multimode pics here

You can also plug in a second Interlink, if your buddy also has G3 and you don't want to go online. I can second the fps problems though.
  10. A

Weeks Solution

Yeah, it slows my system down, too (about 10fps in the air at a combination 3D/photofield, as opposed to 25-50fps normal at the site) but its worth it. Keep making models that fly well and look good too!!!!
  11. A

B-29 with X-1

I think we may be able to get something similar to this in G3.5 - we won't be able to control the X-1, of course, but if someone with all the necessary programs and skill can design an X-1 as part of the B-29, I think we can probably get it to drop on command. I have a B-29 equipped with a...
  12. A

JCHARRIST's Miglet

I'll try - just looking at the old one, it will take some experimentation to get everything lined up. I should get it posted soon if I can work on it before Monday when my classes resume...
Back