Recent content by AlexinOz

1. AlexinOz

Adding aero tow to a custom field

Hi everyone, I've been playing around with G5.5, I'm really pleased to see bungee and aero tow as options for launching gliders. I've been able to put a bungee launch into my scene, however cannot work out how to add an aero tow. I'm keen to know: * can this be done? * can I choose the path...
  2. AlexinOz

Super Ranch_AP

Inspired by the RealFlight Ranch, this scene has been designed especially for multiplayer combat. (Although it works just fine for single-player flying too). Power-ups and spawn points have been distributed across the site to encourage players to spread out, and thus increasing the amount...
  3. AlexinOz

Super Ranch_AP

AlexinOz submitted a new upload: Super Ranch_AP View the Swap Page
  4. AlexinOz

Super Ranch_AP - Images

Images
  5. AlexinOz

Super Ranch_AP

AlexinOz updated Super Ranch_AP with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  6. AlexinOz

Online tonight

I've had my computer set up as a server called "OzCombat" while I was on the sim yesterday... I had one person join me... not a huge attendance but it seems to work quite well (no crashes anyway). KE - I've got access to a server, any chance you have some software you can distribute so I can...
  7. AlexinOz

Online tonight

Thanks for the update. I have to say, I'm mighty pleased I can even connect. I kept getting errors regarding port numbers with the previous version, so the fact that I can connect to a game is a great bit of progress. By the way, the only server I can find is the "Knife Edge Session", Flight...
Back