Recent content by Alpha

1. A

Realflight 9.5 with old Interlink Elite from G5.5 - Does it work?

I'm using my old interlink Elite for Evolution and it works great. With the new control configuration options you can use anything that registers in Windows. You can also map all the buttons and switches so there is really nothing to miss out on. I even use my Thrustmaster Warthog that is for...
  2. A

Carf MiG-17

Very cool. The one thing I never understand as a model builder myself is why so many people put external tanks on models and RC planes. The plane only carries them in real life because it has too. Why add them to a plane that has no need for them? I always like the planes to look as they were...
  3. A

Repaint Airplane?

Hi! I very familiar with re-skinning aircraft from other sims. The only issue I see here is when I go to the path "C:\Users\Username\Documents\RealFlight Evolution\Vehicles\ColorSchemes" the only files listed in there are the one I imported myself. I'm looking for all the other skin files for...
  4. A

Lost origional disk.

Okay sounds good, but what exactly am I supposed to order and from where? I lost my disk as well and I can't find anywhere to even buy 7.5. I can find endless videos of it on the RealFlight website but no way to buy it or how much it costs. The only thing for sale is Realflight 8 and of course...
Back