Recent content by amarshan

1. A

Feature Request: Multi-monitor support

Actually, both the "offset" and "avoid pan" would be easy to implement... as you say, the question is "what's the demand?" Hence my hope that many people on the forum will speak up! Cheers /Amar
  2. A

I don't think so, Dave. The Matrox card just pretends to be a very widescreen monitor to your graphics card, then spreads the output across two screens. My graphics card will already drive two screens, and present them as a single virtual screen to RF. The problem is the placement of the...
  3. A

Newbie to G5....expo

FWIW, I think you're probably better off using your own radio and adding expo from there. With many of the aircraft, I find that I like to set up multiple rates, expo, mixes, etc. and while this can be done from within RF, I just find it a lot more intuitive to make the changes on my own...
  4. A

Hi all, Knife Edge support suggested that the best way to get new user-requested features into RF was to post the suggestion to this forum; if a sufficient number of people respond, they will consider the feature for inclusion in a future release. So, if you think the following feature would...
  5. A

Multiple displays with G5?

I currently have 2 Samsung 245Bs on my desk (24"). What I was hoping to achieve was to have a full 90 degree field of view, avoid the display panning to follow the aircraft, and simply fly across the two monitors! Thanks everyone for the suggestions. I'm going to post a feature request here...
  6. A

Thanks, phrank. That's an innovative solution ... not one that will work too well for me, though. I'm running on a Mac tower - there's only a limited number of graphics cards that are supported, and 3 head graphics cards are not among the choices. Besides, I don't have room on my table for...
  7. A

Hi all, Does anyone run multiple displays with G5? The only way I've been able to use the 2 displays is to use the Nvidia control panel to configure the two displays as a single 3840x1200 display. It works, but the drawback is that the Sim tries to place the plane in the middle of the...
Back