Recent content by Amaxx

1. Amaxx

need a CF picture for CS project.

Ever try google for a picture of the CF?
  2. Amaxx

B-17

Wow, quick draw. Just woke up and had the camera? Skills man :cool:
  3. Amaxx

B2 Spirit Stealth Bomber

Just downloaded the new model, wonderful. The moving parts, detail, and overall finish is great. Flys just as well. Cant comment on how it use to fly as I did not get that model, but this one flys great. :)
  4. Amaxx

Heli's from Yogi149

Beautiful, just lovely work. :D
  5. Amaxx

Heli's from Yogi149

Very excellent work, great job :D
  6. Amaxx

Micro Electric Or Mini Electric Heli Post/request Here!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://forums.realflight.com/showthread.php?t=14789 :cool:
  7. Amaxx

back to the drawing board

That is just awesome, keep us updated :)
  8. Amaxx

Flybar Paddles, have you seen this?

Well, I was online for a few minutes, flying the Axe CP. Will doing some really low inverted hovering, I got a bit too low, when wouldnt you know, I hear the "something broke" sound. So, I just figured I had stuffed in the ground, but I was still flying. Landed, zoomed in, NO PADDLES :eek...
  9. Amaxx

Bug I found in Beta

Yup, both the Axe CP and the EZ sink into the ground. The Yak foamie off the first expansion pack aslo does this. Its able to land on the ground, with the prop still operational, spining into the ground.
  10. Amaxx

Hello New Friends

Very wam welcome to the RealFlight community. Hope you enjoy your stay :)
  11. Amaxx

What do you think of G3.5?

Even if these rumors and all this misshap was true, I'd still stick it out. This is the beta, so I'm not worried at all about the finished product. I fly heli's most, and so far, am very pleased with how they feel, different, but its just like all the other updates where you had to get a...
  12. Amaxx

G3.5 Animated Lights?

Is there an updated version of the help manual somewhere? The one at the KnifeEdge home page is still the G3 version.
  13. Amaxx

Your very welcome, glad it worked :cool:
  14. Amaxx

Shaun, this too happend to me right after the download, low fps, etc. Turned off the computer last night and this morning, all is working beautifully smooth. Now, thats what I had to do, my pc just needed a rest. Its worth giving it a try though if you already havent.
  15. Amaxx

Have you got Synergy news?

Yeah, I have spoken with Airworks a few times on this subject, and its understandable with a project of this stature, a helicopter that is. If you take a look at the kemax section of the knifeedge home page, and go to making a helicopter or whater its called, the list for things to do is huge...
Back