Recent content by Andries

1. A

No update from 9.5s possible

I was afraid of that, thanks for the info[/url]
  2. A

No update from 9.5s possible

I have Realflight 9.5s on Steam, but never got the option to update to Evolution. Friends of mine didn't even do anything and had this done automatically with Evolution just appearing in their library. What am I doing wrong?
  3. A

Problems Ultrawide Screen

Also I have found the answer to why this problem exists. This is a limitation of DirectX 9 what Realflight is running on. Not much you can do about that.
  4. A

Hi Legoman, thanks for the reply. When I set the game to a 16:9 resolution it does seem to work fine, except obviously the dimensions are way off. I'm using a single 32:9 display with a single input which I can not split into half screens, but the fact that the edges are correct in a 16:9...
  5. A

For a while now I have been using an Odyssey G9 as my main display, for work and most games it's pretty fantastic. However with Realflight this does not seem to work properly when using keep ground in view. I think the image is rendered at a 16:9 dimensions instead of 32:9, which makes the...
  6. A

Dual monitors

I'm using the Samsung Odyssey G9 and even with the new 9.5s version it still doesn't work properly. The top part of the rendered image falls outside the screen, making the plane disappear beyond the screen edge once you go high enough in "keep ground in view" mode. I'm pretty disappointed. Again.
  7. A

RMVC The Eagles Hieslum_PI

R.M.V.C. The Eagles Hieslum Who would have thought? Right behind a farm in the fields of Friesland you will find a club with a great field and all the luxuries a modeler could want! Add their friendly and skilled members to the mix and you got yourself a perfect place for an early summer meeting!
  8. A

RMVC The Eagles Hieslum_PI

Andries submitted a new upload: RMVC The Eagles Hieslum_PI View the Swap Page
  9. A

Not enough memory for Panoramic image conversion

This sounds more like it might be a problem with the pano itself. Besides some rotating and tilting there isn't that much you can do with a pano in Realflight to make it work. Can you show an example of what the problem is?
  10. A

Not enough memory for Panoramic image conversion

Your max resolution is 20000x10000. But as long as the ratio is the same I don't think it should change the field dimensions.
  11. A

Modelvliegclub SDGO_PI

Thanks! Good to hear!
  12. A

Modelvliegclub SDGO_PI

Located in Middelharnis this club found in 1977 has been using this location since 1993, with many features like a perfectly mowed field to on site charging.
  13. A

Modelvliegclub SDGO_PI

Andries submitted a new upload: Modelvliegclub SDGO_PI View the Swap Page
  14. A

Beaufighter TF X Torpedo_EA

Pretty much as good as a model can be in Realflight. Incredible!
  15. A

Modelvliegclub Tuitjenhorn (MVT)_PI

MVT was founded in 1978. Today it is used as an electric only field for its 25 members.
Back