Recent content by angibaudp

1. A

g4 on windows 7

Lenovo Ideapad Y470 Ive been looking at the Lenovo Ideapad Y470. It looks good. Here are the specs: 2nd generation Intel® Core™ i7-2670QM Processor ( 2.2GHz 1333MHz 6MB ) * Operating system Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64 * Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GT 550M 1GB * Total memory 8 GB PC3-10600...
  2. A

Is Intel HD Graphics card good enough?

??? What about the new graphics card on the new macbook pro Im hesitating between two laptops. Hp pavillion i7 That gets turbo boosted up to 3.2 ghz and with 1GB ATI Mobility Radeon(TM) HD 5650 Graphics [HDMI, VGA] - For Quad Core Processors plus a monitor a dock and a keyboard and mouse for...
  3. A

Extra330S monster streamers_AV

Just what was missing the monster version with streamers! cool design and thanks to the original creator of the CS.
  4. A

Extra330S monster streamers_AV

angibaudp submitted a new upload: Extra330S monster streamers_AV View the Swap Page
  5. A

Extra330S coca cola streamers_AV

The Coca Cola version thanks th the creator of the coke design and the creator of the 330
  6. A

Extra330S coca cola streamers_AV

angibaudp submitted a new upload: Extra330S coca cola streamers_AV View the Swap Page
  7. A

Extra330S streamers_AV

A spongebob plane with a little more sponge
  8. A

Extra330S streamers_AV

angibaudp submitted a new upload: Extra330S streamers_AV View the Swap Page
  9. A

Mistral 3m turbine_AV

take it to desired altitude, then cut the engines. when you get to the bottom reput the engines and go back up. DO not pass half throttle. they is a little problem there
  10. A

Mistral 3m turbine_AV

angibaudp submitted a new upload: Mistral 3m turbine_AV View the Swap Page
  11. A

Extra330S RBull with rb streamers_AV

Here is a Extra 330 with even more redbull then before. and thanks to Ricky Delten for an awesome plane.
  12. A

Extra330S RBull with rb streamers_AV

angibaudp submitted a new upload: Extra330S RBull with rb streamers_AV View the Swap Page
  13. A

Big_International_Airport_AP

this is my new airport. i's very big and lots of flying room and is designrd like a real airport. I will try and put a newer version with light at the end of the runways and if some could tell me how i can put the terminal in that would be great. Thank You
  14. A

Big_International_Airport_AP

angibaudp submitted a new upload: Big_International_Airport_AP View the Swap Page
  15. A

Concorde lss 1_AV

This is a Concorde the same as the Concorde Iss Av but with a shifting nose like the real one hope you enjoy Next step putting an airfrance logo on it. If you know how to please tell me how. PLEASE RATE I NEED TO LEARN.
Back