Recent content by ARYLIOA

1. A

What?.. no RF7.5 wish list ?

Probably a major effort, and maybe not for a x.5 round. But I would like to see some help in getting set up for landing practice. Maybe something like a simpler version of Sky Grid that would outline the field’s approach pattern. Maybe Interlink or keyboard activated to click on/click off...
  2. A

Airplane List

Took a cut at it myself. Might help someone like me, new to the selection, to pick some starters. I took an educated guess based on the photos and descriptions in my copy of RealFlight7. Some are obviously judgement calls, but if any are outright wrong, please let me know. Fixed Wing...
  3. A

Airplane List

Sure would be nice to have a list of the airplanes the way RealFlight Basic lists them. They put the various planes into categories such as Aerobatic, Trainer, etc. That would be really helpful for someone just starting to fly RC and RC simulation. Is there a list like that anyplace? If not...
  4. A

Champ RTF

doug schluter, Thank you so much. That version looks real good and I even landed it on my first go-'round. Makes a rank beginner feel pretty good.
  5. A

Champ RTF

Thanks. I would guess cg and a few other things are off when it shows up in v7. When I "fly" it, the plane stands on the prop at about a 70 degree tail-up attitude. In edit mode some of the specs are off if I compare them to the HobbyZone web site but I am really not sure what some of the...
  6. A

Champ RTF

This seems to have disappeared from the swap pages after v3.5. Does that mean anything, like whether it would be useable with v7? Thanks. (Brand new here and to the sport, 1st post, toe in water, v7 simulator "in the mail".)
Back