Recent content by asj5547

1. A

Kraken 580 Nitro

Do you have any 3view drawings for the Sab Kraken 580 nitro?
  2. A

Propellor Naming Conventions?

"Fuselage" It is the root frame therefore is automatically considered individual and it is the parent of all other parts. Fuselage parent to the number of arms each of which will be named ~CS_Tailboom1 through the total number of arms present. Those will be parent to their own corresponding...
  3. A

Cessna Citation Latitude Jet

Look at post #146 in this thread for the Link. https://forums.realflight.com/index.php?resources/cessna-citation-latitude_ea.18817/
  4. A

Hangar 9 Pulse XT 60

@gfdgdf Do you have some pictures of your plane? Technoid will need them soon so he can start on the color scheme.
  5. A

RFE Maiden Flight on Intel Integrated Graphics

What frame rates do you get if using the 14700k onboard IGPU only, (disable the Intel Arc GPU) in device manager and connect the video cable to the motherboard? Do Heli's fly as smooth with the same amount of stick input?
  6. A

[84798] Some props lead to a shader compositor error, bad shadow rendering

I can confirm the Extra 330sc prop shadow issue, notice the "tall grass" at the end of the runway behind the Electrify Extra 330sc, with the prop not rotating, the tall grass is visible, but with the prop spinning the tall grass disappears and with the prop rotating very slow, the prop displays...
  7. A

F4U Corsair (InterLink) by RCFS_AV

If you navigate to; https://www.rcflightschool.com/ select "Resources", scroll down the list and select "Realflight Planes & TX Settings", next click on the "List of Aircraft and Download Instructions" tab, that will get you a PDF listing Airplane AV's that are available. (PDF attached)...
  8. A

F4U Corsair (InterLink) by RCFS_AV

The RCFS Concorde has an extra Hstab/elevator several feet behind the model to make it more "balanced" in flight, I don't think that is the correct way to do physics modifications.
  9. A

Help! RealFlight Evolution Aircraft Design for newbs.

@spykez Congratulations on your first import of a model into RF, it certainly is a great feeling to see that first model fly. Keep them models coming.
  10. A

If you look at the model in the vehicle editor, select "Visuals" and click on the large plank item the editor highlights it as the Left Main Elevator. (~CS_LME).
  11. A

RF9.5s running with 13th gen CPU and IGPU

Good to hear you can now fully enjoy the simulator, including helicopters. The difference between IGPU and Dedicated GPU, is like night and day, IGPU very limited in features but will run (crashes program with Heli selected) with a dedicated GPU (Nvidia, Intel Arc and some AMD cards) the RF9...
  12. A

RF9.5s running with 13th gen CPU and IGPU

RF9.5 should work normally if you link the Nvidia card to run RF9. My observations as listed above are what I experience when using only the Intel Iris Xe graphics (IGPU). To make the Nvidia run RF9 see this thread. In that thread I was helping a member with RF7, just substitute RF9 when asked...
  13. A

how to get ‘directx9_depreciated’ beta on Steam

Right click on the RF evolution name in your Steam library, select "Properties", select "Betas" select the dropdown arrow and select the Deprecated version then hit the red X in the top right of the Betas screen, the download will start automatically.
  14. A

The cursor looks to be in just about the right place, so try, click on "Objects", select "Set Origin", select "Origin to 3D cursor". If that does not work you can Control Z back again.
Back