Recent content by asj5547

1. A

RF 9.5 + WS2000 + DX6 problem...pulling my hair out!

Have a look at this thread. https://forums.realflight.com/index.php?threads/how-do-i-get-landing-gear-retract-to-work-with-dx6.54769/#post-343188
  2. A

Flettner 282 Kolibri Build

Thanks for the beta of the Flettner 282, it looks and fly's great, the only thing I would like to see is a bit more power/speed at the moment the most I can get is 55 mph in a shallow dive, the specs for the 282 says 93 mph max. (maybe that is in a steep dive)
  3. A

zplane_EA

Wings still invisible from below.
  4. A

My CS Projects

Thanks I just grabbed the four new Color Schemes.
  5. A

My CS Projects

I am looking forward to downloading these Color schemes and applying them to Legomans fantastic model.
  6. A

UMX citaion EA model

Have you tried the Cessna Citation, click on the link below, also there is a UMX Citation AV also for download on that page. https://forums.realflight.com/index.php?resources/cessna-citation-latitude_ea.18817/
  7. A

Controller not recognized

Thanks for the response Ryan, I will let you know if I experience any RF concerns with a 12th gen CPU
  8. A

F-22 EDF Version1_AV

The EA is in Expansion Pack 2 that is purchased separately, search on E-bay.
  9. A

Controller not recognized

Ryan Douglas, I am considering upgrading my i7 8th generation CPU to a 12th Generation CPU, is there a issue with 11-12th Gen CPU's and Realflight, I am curious as to why you asked that question in post #20. ?
  10. A

Flettner 282 Kolibri Build

WOW ! The Flettner FL282 looks awesome, love all the detailed frame tubing and the Radial engine that is shown. (in post 1 pics above) Yet another exceptional model in the making from the Legoman Aviation Production Line, I am looking forward to flying the 282.
  11. A

zplane_EA

Or you could use a "SBS" (see both sides) texture map for the wings, but that means top and bottom of the wings would have the same graphics, Yeah, just as easy to add thickness to the objects.
  12. A

zplane_EA

The first of many I hope, I am also looking forward to your future models. Nice to have that first model published and be able to fly it in RF9.5, congratulations.
  13. A

Build poll Summer 2022

When I force the rotors to collide, they do not break apart, they just pass through each other without any actual damage. Unlike if the rotors hit the ground or a building, then they break apart and stop the motor. If the blades rotate in the same direction (both clockwise) they collide every...
  14. A

Build poll Summer 2022

Quick test flight, the model fly's but will need a lot more work on the physics, now to get back to working on my Spitfire IXc
  15. A

Build poll Summer 2022

I was having a problem as to how this could be made to work in RF9, so I dropped a couple of rotors on to one of my helicopter models and after a few hours of trial and error I managed to get the rotors to mesh. See the video, (30 seconds long.)