Recent content by austinman

1. A

Multiplex Blizzard (100mph)_AV

A modified version of the Multiplex Blizzard. I have this set up only with components that you can buy in real life and that meet specifications. It can maintain a little over 100 strait and level. Motor: Electrifly Rimfire 35-36-1200 Batt: Thunder Power 2200 3s *at least 25c to be safe...
  2. A

austinman submitted a new upload: Multiplex Blizzard (100mph)_AV View the Swap Page
  3. A

Multiplex Blizzard (100mph)_AV - Images

Images
  4. A

austinman updated Multiplex Blizzard (100mph)_AV with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  5. A

Multiplex Blizzard_CS

Ok, this is where I worked my but off (and makes me give more credit to 3D modelers because this is only a cs!). It took me about 6 hours to make! (I had completely forgoten everything I knew anout gimp!:eek: ) Although now I feel professional! One reason why it took me so long is because in my...
  6. A

Multiplex Blizzard_CS

austinman submitted a new upload: Multiplex Blizzard_CS View the Swap Page
  7. A

Multiplex Blizzard_CS - Images

Images
  8. A

Multiplex Blizzard_CS

austinman updated Multiplex Blizzard_CS with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  9. A

Multiplex Blizzard_AV

The stock Multiplex Blizzard Ch. 8 (3 pos. switch) controls flaps, no flaps, and spoilers. Holding the transmitter level and pushing the switch down is flaps, centered is no flaps, and up is spoilers. *I do not know why, but you need to have it on high rates to get both ailerons to go...
  10. A

Multiplex Blizzard_AV

austinman submitted a new upload: Multiplex Blizzard_AV View the Swap Page
  11. A

Squall With Ammo power_AV

I was testing to find a good fan system when I came across this system: Number of blades: 3 Prop Diameter: 3.00 in Prop Pitch: 5.2 It works amazing!! You can use the Electifly Ammo GPMG180 for low performance, GPMG185 for medium performance, and the GPMG250 for incredible performance...
  12. A

austinman submitted a new upload: Squall With Ammo power_AV View the Swap Page
  13. A

Squall With Ammo power_AV - Images

Images
  14. A

austinman updated Squall With Ammo power_AV with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  15. A

Request Aircraft here

Well, I have learned a lot, but not enough. I don't have the computer that I want the program to be on right now so it's not a "hands on experience". But I know the basics of what I have to do, which is still a lot! :eek: It will take tons of experimenting to get it close! :eek:
Back