Recent content by B52fixer

1. B

Ventrilo and G3

Server password has been changed yet again. Please see first line of original post.
  2. B

Ventrilo at Night for G3.5

What is the server info for you vent server? Or are you planning on using the one I have posted about?
  3. B

Ventrilo and G3

Server password has been changed yet again. Please see first line of original post.
  4. B

Ventrillo

ok the new password is "stayout" minus the quotation marks.
  5. B

Ventrillo

Ok apparently the other server admin had to change the password for some reason. I will update my other post and PM you the new password as soon as I get it.
  6. B

Ventrillo

it should be be "sodone" without the quotation marks.
  7. B

Chat Room

I already have a ventrilo server running for us. Some of the knifeedge users have been on. I have separate channels for G3 and the like. Everyone is welcome to come over and join us. I share the server with someone else and we have in the past had issues with a select few but they were dealt...
  8. B

Helicopter hovering question

Flarosa you have a PM.
  9. B

Rating Misuse

ok so now if someone actually felt the model deserved a 1 they are now subhuman?!?! And Knifeedge is banning people for giving their opinion? The opinion Knifeedge gave us the ability to give through the rating system.
  10. B

Rating Misuse

I Myself would never rate any aircraft a 1 as well. I have attempted many times to create my own models and trust me none of them turned out well. I can however create Colorschemes so that is what I stick to. But I digress. I have never cared for the rating system. but it is there none the less...
  11. B

Rating Misuse

Then perhaps KE could place a comment box along with the ratings system, or perhap they will grow tired or using bandwith for people whining about the ratings system, But then if it was'nt there someone would certainly gripe about there not being a ratings system. Just be glad they are even...
  12. B

Rating Misuse

Like I said I have never used the rating system. and yes if there is a major problem with the model It should be brought up with the maker. However you cannot call rating a model what you feel it deserves "Ratings Misuse". As this topic was started like this. So I am an idiot if I rate any...
  13. B

Rating Misuse

How about this since the there have been So many problems with the rating system. Just get rid of it! I have never used the rating system or allowed it to be a determining factor of whether or not I download a plane, ever. And as for the whiners griping about being rated a one. Grow up! Not...
  14. B

Ventrilo and G3

Server Password changed Please look at original post.
  15. B

Ventrilo and G3

Please read the original post as there has been an update. -andrew powers
Back