Recent content by badbob

1. B

Field radio set up issue with RF 7.5

I am running RF7.5 and my field radio is a Graupner mz-24, 12 channel. I'm flying the Flightliine P-38 in the sim and all works well except the guns fire when I move the rudder stick to the far left. Can't figure out how to correct that.:confused:
  2. B

Control Surface Instructions

I have the Flightline P-38 in RF 7.5 and reversed the elevator when the flaps drop. It reacts much better. However, I forgot to save the settings and now I can't find were I went in the airplane editor to do that. The option to do so that I used isn't in the airplane editor anymore. What...
  3. B

Physics for true-to-life performace; a Tutorial

Can't open the Tutorial_EA.3GX file.
  4. B

Trying to get exponential-Realflight 7.5???

OK, so how do I do this? Don't just say it without explaining where to go for the answer!:mad:
  5. B

Rf 7.5 aircraft editor

I have a P-38 from add-ons 3 and when I drop the flaps, the elevator also drops. How do I use the R/F 7.5 aircraft editor to reverse the direction of the elevator to up when I drop the flaps and how do I adjust the throw movement of the elevator? Where do I go within the aircraft editor to make...
  6. B

Request Aircraft Here!

A gas powered CH-47 Chinook??
  7. B

R/F 7.5 mix question

Hello, I have R/F7.5 and have a question about programing the Interlink Elite Controller for "combi" mix; rudder with ailerons on the P-38 from add-ons #3. How to do that and what switch should it be on? Also, how do I reverse the direction of the elevator when I drop the flaps on this plane as...
  8. B

RF6 Combi-Switch

How do I set up a combi-switch function on the RF interface controller? I want an aileron/rudder function:rolleyes:
Back