Recent content by bduva002

1. B

FlightAxis Link is now RealFlight Link

@Jeremy Babbar-Sebens is there a link for how to work with flight axis? I am trying to do what Trigde did for ardupilot on the PX4 side. I have found previous links are no good anymore.
  2. B

Wing tilt visual rotates opposite to the physics about x axis

Hello all, I am making a tilt wing model in blender. I rotated the plane so the nose of the aircraft pointed down the y-axis. However in real flight when I tell the wing to pivot about x, this physics wing dose pivot about x but the visual wing pivots about the y-axis of the physics...
  3. B

Does RF support tilt wings for VTOL aircraft?

Thanks every one for the help. I will look and see if I can export my creo model to FBX. I guess I would have to do all the labeling as shown in the link Marcus provided. I will give 3ds Max a try I am a student so that should not be problem to get. Also I forgot to mention my reason for this...
  4. B

I am currently useing Creo for the 3D model. Mabey I dont need 3ds MAX then? It is unclear to me what file I need to provide to RF. Thanks for the reply
  5. B

Thanks Marcus, When you say Max3d modeling app do you mean the Autodesk 3ds Max application? I am new to this .
  6. B

Hello all, I am attempting to make a Canadair CL-84 vtol in RF 9. Does anyone know if it is possible to have a tilting wing in RF? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadair_CL-84 Thanks
Back