Recent content by BeerInn

1. BeerInn

ea330 SC II 3dhs_CS

Colorscheme that's for the 87 inch Red, White, Black and Silver 300 shp. Close enough, but not perfect
  2. BeerInn

ea330 SC II 3dhs_CS

BeerInn submitted a new upload: ea330 SC II 3dhs_CS View the Swap Page
  3. BeerInn

Prometheus Smokie 3D_AV

This is set up a bit more 3D like. It also has a lot of heavy smoke to make it a little more realistic looking (but I haven't figured out how to change it so that the prop doesn't push the smoke near the tail so far out behind the plane). The smoke near the tail is activated when rudder input...
  4. BeerInn

Prometheus Smokie 3D_AV

BeerInn submitted a new upload: Prometheus Smokie 3D_AV View the Swap Page
  5. BeerInn

Mini Funtana Edge540T EXP_CS

Extreme Flight 48" Edge 540T EXP red white and blue color scheme Not perfect but good enough for now....
  6. BeerInn

BeerInn submitted a new upload: Mini Funtana Edge540T EXP_CS View the Swap Page
  7. BeerInn

Mini Funtana Edge540T EXP_CS - Images

Images
  8. BeerInn

BeerInn updated Mini Funtana Edge540T EXP_CS with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  9. BeerInn

minifuntanax -Extreme Flight Edge 540T EXP 3D_AV

AV of the minifuntana that flies like my 48" Extreme Flight Edge 540T EXP. The SFG's really make it look pretty close. My Interlink is messed up (goes to full left trim on the ailerons), so if the plane rolls right, edit the settings in the software radio section (channel 1 i think). I...
  10. BeerInn

minifuntanax -Extreme Flight Edge 540T EXP 3D_AV

BeerInn submitted a new upload: minifuntanax -Extreme Flight Edge 540T EXP 3D_AV View the Swap Page
  11. BeerInn

Blade CP Pro 2 SR_CS

This is a (somewhat) close colorscheme for the E-flite Blade SR ...It uses the CP Pro 2 model. I know there are a lot of us with the SR, so hopefully this will give you something to fly that looks close. The CP Pro 2 realflight model seems quite a bit more 'touchy' than my SR does (the CP Pro...
  12. BeerInn

Blade CP Pro 2 SR_CS

BeerInn submitted a new upload: Blade CP Pro 2 SR_CS View the Swap Page
  13. BeerInn

Blade CP Pro 2 SR_CS - Images

Images
  14. BeerInn

Blade CP Pro 2 SR_CS

BeerInn updated Blade CP Pro 2 SR_CS with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  15. BeerInn

Parkzone Ultra Micro Sukhoi 26xp ThunderPower 160_AV

Parkzone Ultra Micro Sukhoi 26xp. This is as close to how my real model flies. I used a 1000Mah battery to get about 5min flight times out of it which is pretty similar to my Thunderpower 160Mah (25C). The stock E-Flite 150Mah is pretty close in real life too ...a little less power, but not...
Back