Recent content by ben.britton

1. B

100% Dalton Extra 260 (turboprop)_AV

it a turboprop vesion of the dalton extra. it makes a great sound and flys pritty good bit could be edited and i will spend some time making it better but 4 now use this. have fun please rate.
  2. B

100% Dalton Extra 260 (turboprop)_AV

ben.britton submitted a new upload: 100% Dalton Extra 260 (turboprop)_AV View the Swap Page
  3. B

ben_Full Scale KLM Boeing 747-400_7_RC

when one of the 747s engine dies when climbing it puts the lives of all the people onbord in big danger then just after anther engine dies the 747 will just about fly on 2 engines but if it losses another it will probebly crass. downloud recording to c the rest by the way when the smoke gos it...
  4. B

ben.britton submitted a new upload: ben_Full Scale KLM Boeing 747-400_7_RC View the Swap Page
  5. B

ben.britton updated ben_Full Scale KLM Boeing 747-400_7_RC with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  6. B

ben_50% Edge540 BH_1_RC

ive only bin flyin 4 months i want to no wat u think plz rate
  7. B

ben_50% Edge540 BH_1_RC

ben.britton submitted a new upload: ben_50% Edge540 BH_1_RC View the Swap Page
  8. B

ben_120 Yak 54 QQ_RC

like last time.ive only bin flyin 4 months i want to no wat u think plz rate. egine gose dead stick at the end cos I frgot i had changed it to use more fuel thats why I crashed at the end i just wasnt hight so I could not land to well.
  9. B

ben_120 Yak 54 QQ_RC

ben.britton submitted a new upload: ben_120 Yak 54 QQ_RC View the Swap Page
  10. B

ben_Bens Yak-54 (3D)_RC

ive only bin flyin 4 months i want to no wat u think plz rate
  11. B

ben_Bens Yak-54 (3D)_RC

ben.britton submitted a new upload: ben_Bens Yak-54 (3D)_RC View the Swap Page
  12. B

ben_Bens Yak-54 (3D)_RC - Images

Images
  13. B

ben_Bens Yak-54 (3D)_RC

ben.britton updated ben_Bens Yak-54 (3D)_RC with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  14. B

eflite Ultimate Biplane_AV

an electric ultimte biplane with a 42 volt lipo battery hacker moter have fun and rate please
Back