Recent content by BentUser

1. B

Problems connecting for online updates? Read this.

Can anyone tell me what the current version of 3.5 is? I finally found my install discs to set up my new machine but don't what version it's up to. And along those lines if I need to update/upgrade is there somewhere I can download directly from and then bring it home to my desktop? I don't...
  2. B

Is there a way to download 3.5 w/out the server?

Is there a way to download the update to 3.5 w/out using the online server? For those of us who live in the sticks (northern Vermont) and do not have anything but a dial up acct, using the online updater is simply not an option. Can someone help please? Thanks, Ben
  3. B

I know it's been asked but... .43 update download from somewhere?

Once again, utterly let down by KE's inability to program things logically. Because they seem to insist on using the dumb a$$ on-line updater system instead of posting the update and letting people download it, and after receiving no response on my request for a link to it, I decided to try the...
  4. B

I know it's been asked but... .43 update download from somewhere?

I know, it's been asked a butt load of times, but I have not been able to find an answer in searching the forums or knowledgebase. I do not have net access at home and can not bring my home machine into work and do it that way, frowned upon by company. Is there any where I can dl the update...
Back