Recent content by Bernd K

1. Bernd K

Can't exit Multimode

Hello! The problems are fixed with the Beta Version 5.10.018. Now the muliplayer option with internet is working well. :) Thank you for the kind help Bernd
  2. Bernd K

Can't exit Multimode

No, it's to late, I did it as described above. The next time. But anyway I also have problems with the internet connection. Linksys modem The ports are open, but there is any possibility to connect (see error). Bernd
  3. Bernd K

Can't exit Multimode

I did the update to a older version and than update again on the actual version and the problem is gone. :confused: It's a bug?!?!? Anyway I got some complete system (Win7) crashes in the muliplayer splitscreen mode, automatic new start of the hole system. I never ever got that before...
  4. Bernd K

Can't exit Multimode

Hi! I can't exit the multi-mode now. It's stucked in this mode and there is no possibility to exit. The split screen is always present on the screen :confused: :mad: Restart doesn't help. Multiplayer/ExitMultimode doesn't help too!!! Is there a solution? It's the realflight G5 with win7...
  5. Bernd K

Multiplayer - Multimode - Startup/Shutdown

I can't exit the multi-mode now. It's stucked in this mode and there is no possibility to exit. Is there a solution? It's the realflight G5!!! Bernd
  6. Bernd K

Aurora Bernd Kartnaller_AV

Aurora with the flight condition from Synergy N9 - Bernd Kartnaller
  7. Bernd K

Aurora Bernd Kartnaller_AV

Bernd K submitted a new upload: Aurora Bernd Kartnaller_AV View the Swap Page
  8. Bernd K

Bernd_Kartnaller_CS

Synergy N9 - Based on Aurora 3D (G3 Expansion Pack 2) - Design Bernd Kartnaller
  9. Bernd K

Bernd_Kartnaller_CS

Bernd K submitted a new upload: Bernd_Kartnaller_CS View the Swap Page
  10. Bernd K

N9-Bernd_AF-Design_CS

Synergy N9 - Based on Aurora 3D (G3 Expansion Pack 2) - Design for Bernd Kartnaller from AF-Design (Albert Fruth)
  11. Bernd K

N9-Bernd_AF-Design_CS

Bernd K submitted a new upload: N9-Bernd_AF-Design_CS View the Swap Page
Back