Recent content by bigbird07

1. B

d3dx9_36.dll error

Possible graphics card? Would this be an acceptable card? AMD ATI Radeon X1650 Pro 512MB PCI-E Graphics Card There is such an array of cards out there. System info is in post 37 but basically a Compaq Presario SR53550F with 2.0 gHz with 2 gigs of ram. While not the ideal system it's fairly...
  2. B

d3dx9_36.dll error

Thanks I'll let him know, being a retired airforce guy and not a officer his pension is not all that great (that's why the cheap computer) he may just stick to G4. bigbird
  3. B

d3dx9_36.dll error

Same Here One of my old flying buddies ask me to help him get the new updated to 4.5. After going through the process we ended up with the: D3DERR_INVALIDCALL DXEffect.ccp Line 836 & 896 Loop It requires a force quit to escape. He has a Compaq Presario SR5350f with Vista home premium. This...
  4. B

G4 on Mac Bootcamp?

MacPro,bootcamp, vista ultimate and G3.5 My MacPro 3 ghz quad core x1900 with 4 gigs of ram runs G3.5 pretty well :rolleyes:. I do have a couple of problems one of which may have been solved by reading here. G3.5 works fine a few times then all of a sudden it asks me for all the serials...
  5. B

Fixing the Interlink controller

The last two pictures I guess I can only upload 5 files... Here are the last two. You should probably blow it off good too... bigbird
  6. B

Fixing the Interlink controller

First of all I have to say this is a cheesy design. Granted if you fly like you are supposed to the plastic pin would probably not break, the thing is, this thing is designed for a TRAINING simulator, at the very least it should have been taken into consideration. Enough ranting, it's fairly...
  7. B

Setting up DX7 to use with G4

Using the DX7 First of all the DX7 has a 20 model memory and all my planes are on it. Second, when you plug in the adapter cord, you plug it into the dsc port (direct servo control) and it doesn't transmit. I notice a difference at the field after using the interlink control then changing back...
  8. B

Request Aircraft Here!

3 views of Sig Something extra Hi Tom, Here are some views of my kit built something extra. If this type is good enough, I'll post some "flavor" shots maybe tomorrow. My shop is small and cluttered so I couldn't get far enough away for full optical zoom (it's 10X) so the shots need some clean...
  9. B

Request Aircraft Here!

Requests I'll add my vote for the: Sig Something Extra Others I'd like to see: Great Planes Easysport (also a very good second plane). CMPro Lancair MK55 ModelTech P-47 60 size Many thanks to the people who work on this stuff! Are pictures of the actual planes of any use? 3 views are...
Back