Recent content by bill daniels

1. B

Online update problems (KEError 21081, KEError 24052)

hi just got rf8 after many years but I cannot update to version 23 from 19 there is no option these two don't show on the launcher Select Additional Options. Select Registration/Updates." so where do I go from here thank you, ok update I looked through the files on the disk and found the...
  2. B

Request your Airports here

gliders hi just read your thread, ok i like silent flight/motor gliders ect ect, how about a good cliff not the originals but somthing differant, maybe over the sea ect as i used to fly them and had to give up( because a little bundle of joy turned up ) and didn't have the time anymore, (well...
  3. B

Blender 3DS export project

blender hi i have downloaded blender but when i try and open a file, it tells me there is an error, and its not a blender file, can you edit a current aircraft with it or does the file have to be made from scratch thanks bill :mad: oh by the way my version is 2.48a
  4. B

multiplayer

hi i have just changed my antivirus from avg to bitdefender, and now i cannot use multiplayer, what in get is unable to contact list server, search failed can anyone help i can put bitdefender in game mode but no differance. thanks bill
  5. B

kemax

hi can someone tell me where i can down load a programe that will let me build new planes(or try at least) for realflight g3 thanks bill :confused:
  6. B

Help !!!!!!!!

HI I NEED HELP WITH MY INTERLINK CONTROLLER, I HAVE JUST BOUHGT IT AND THR THROTTLE IS ON THE WRONG SIDE ( THE THROTTLE RATCHET OPERATES THE ELEVATORS AND VICE VERSA CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO CORRECT THIS. THANK YOU :confused:
Back