Recent content by BJones22

1. B

Miniature Aircraft X-Cell 60

Hello, I am currently restoring an old X Cell 60 with my father long story short we havent had much time together to do things like this and we are both really enjoying it, wish I was able to do it before I was 30 but hey at least its happening. My question is could someone model it for FR9 As...
  2. B

PAU 330LX Star Scheme any one interested in lending some advice?

Hey just so you guys know that Aircraft Variant is on the swap pages I was just going to do a color scheme but i used a plane from earlier version of realflight because the layout was a little more simple but i had to change the physics to make it work with RF9.5...
  3. B

Hanger 9 35% Extra 260 Star Scheme Variant_AV

BJones22 submitted a new upload: Hanger 9 35% Extra 260 Star Scheme Variant_AV View the Swap Page
  4. B

Hanger 9 35% Extra 260 Star Scheme Variant_AV

The color scheme is based off of the Carf models PAU 330LX STAR SCHEME. You will have to download the 30% Dalton Extra 260_EA plane in order to use this color sceme. It is listed as an Aircraft Variant because i had to play with a few settings to get it to work on RF9.5. Please give me some...
  5. B

Sorry i should of elaborated more on my current situation. I have downloaded gimp and the plane that is in my previous post in the in game screenshot is one that i made the color scheme too.. it is about 90% complete i got most of the graphics done and on the plane, but my big issue im habing...
  6. B

I am attempting to re create the star scheme PAU330LX for RF9. I am new to RF and new to editing stuff on a computer but so far this is what ive got. I am not asking anyone to build this for me just simply asking for advice or to see if anyone else is interested in having a version of it...
Back