Recent content by Bjornke

1. B

Mapping in 3DS max

Absolutely agree. The multiUnwrap tool takes a lot of tweaking to get it to select the appropriate amounts of faces at certain degree variations, otherwise when you wanted it to select and make two maps of one wing, it could make just one whole map. However if tweaked correctly it works...
  2. B

Mapping in 3DS max

Nice Tutorial Nice Tutorial. It is much easier then I would have expected it to be. I use the multiUnwrap plug-in and my own technique and it works out pretty well. Your way of doing it takes me about the same amount of work. :D
  3. B

What happened to the Orion1228 thread from earlier today?

Indeed. Nice way of putting it with that crooks comment. :D
  4. B

I honestly think the rating system should just be removed all together and replaced with just a Commenting system in which the uploader can delete slanderous comments himself. This removes the rating system which tends to be either 8, 9, or 10 votes to 1,2,3 votes. Most of the middle numbers...
  5. B

Making framework

I'm always interested in a tutorial. Though that screenshot does look like a Lincoln Log, or a bolt casing to me. :p
  6. B

unfinished project that needs completion

I'm willing to look at your Blender File if you want and finish it up and do mapping but we would have to fine someone who is good with the rest as I can't do colorschemes for my life and I am not entirely great at fine tuning physics to match the real world.
  7. B

Parts Repository ONLY

Here is a set of 3 Wheels I made a year or so ago. They are a little high in Poly Count, and may need to be re-sized since they were made in Blender. Inside the Archive is a Blender, and a Wavefront Object file of each wheel.
  8. B

They have such websites. One of the largest is myg0t community, they go around and spam games and forums pertaining to the game, then post on there website about the rage they did to others. They are fools.
  9. B

Hehe, yeah sure. ;) The CJ2 bounced like no tomorrow, the CS sucked so bad, and I had the physics way out of wack, was way over-sized. The Donut looked like crap and flew even worse, the SPAD was alright, had nice modeling I would say but CS sucked and Physics were also out of wack, Denine...
  10. B

This actually makes me laugh. ;) :D If I could I would offer some help, but I do not consider myself to be a very good modeler. I model individual parts but my expertise at fine tuning and color scheming is to laugh at. :p
  11. B

The Screenshot makes the file appear as if it was modeled in Wings3D which I have no experience in, I have Blender, and prefer that method. I cannot help him unless he were to export it, which he cannot because he apparently does not have the software anymore.
  12. B

Did anyone stop to consider he has a Mac now, and maybe transferred all of his file indiscriminately to it and it so happens to be on his MAC alongside a Screenshot he took when he was making the aircraft? Why be so rude to him? Norton, rudeness doesn't apply directly to you as the post I...
  13. B

Extreme slow throttle down, how to fix?

This post sounds more like your trying to do this in real life. If it is in Knife Edge RealFlight software, and they are turbine/turbo props then you would change the spool up time. If they are piston engines, then I'm not exactly sure what the issue is. I have never heard of this before, maybe...
  14. B

downloading helis and planes

Haha, I have to agree with your little laugh here. So many people ask this question, then come back later and ask it again. There is such thing known as a little yellow question mark on the swap pages that explains it also. I wonder if people know to mouse over it?
  15. B

downloading helis and planes

I see your point about it being a few years later...strange that it is a few year years later. Interesting, although I also was just messing with you when you were talking like you where on your cell phone.
Back