Recent content by bkent100

1. B

Real Flight 6 Network Ports

What ports must be open for RealFlight 6.0 to operate in multi-player, both hosts and client? BK
  2. B

RealFlight G5 under Parallels on Mac

Thanks Appreciate it guys, that is what I thought, just wanted to be certain. Have a good one. BK
  3. B

Running under bootcamp Can you run the bootcamp version under parallels successfully? I just don't like having to boot into the drive, prefer to work in my mac desktop.
  4. B

One other piece of data I'm running the 64 bit version of Windows 7? Will that make a difference? Thanks, BK
  5. B

Parallels not working Guys, I am running a newer mac and still can't get realflight to work under parallels. I made all the changes you guys referenced but not sure I'm changing the visual detail correctly. Where do you change that? Also, the VM is using a parallels video adapter, how do I...
  6. B

Request Aircraft Here!

Would love to see e-flite apprentice. Thank you, BK
  7. B

Request Aircraft here

Need E-Flite Apprentice Model Guys, Not sure if someone can build or direct me to an e-flite apprentice. It would be great to have that plane for all the beginners out there. Thanks, BK
  8. B

Request Aircraft here

I would love to see an e-flite apprentice... Thanks, BK
  9. B

e-flite apprentice plane profile

All, Where would I post to inquire about someone creating a plane profile for an E-Flite Apprentice? I can't find it in the plane listing. If it exists elsewhere, please let me know. Alot of beginners use that plane (me included) and it would be nice to practice on the simulator. Thanks...
Back