Recent content by blade

1. B

G3 starts up then shuts whole system down?

I run the same video card and G3 works great with it. My system is a bit faster than yours though (P4 3.0GHz). You might want to check out your video card drivers. There is a newer version of drivers that just came out (5.9) that you can download from ATI. I get 48-80 fps with everything enabled...
  2. B

Keerror 32434 please help

Read the post ".410 download too big" and follow the directions there. It worked for me, and I had the same problem.
  3. B

410 download too big!

Konus! You are the man! I tip my hat to you. ;) It took a while, but it works. After seeing the photo fields, and trying it out, it was worth all the trouble. And for you guys at Knife Edge, Ryan and Vitek, I'm sorry for coming off the way I did! The download is a real nice piece of work...
  4. B

410 download too big!

Konus It seems to be working with Getright. I lost connection one time and reconnected and the download picked up where it left off at 77 meg. Now all I have to do is hope that the file didn't get corrupted during the disconnect. If this works, my hat is off to you buddy! :)
  5. B

410 download too big!

Konus I got to the Getright site and I'm going to download it and give that a shot. This isn't really the way we should have to do this though. Knife Edge should have taken this into consideration when they created such a large update.
  6. B

410 download too big!

Konus I tried to go to the Getright site using the posted link and it tells me that the site isn't available. I just updated to .387 without the slightest hitch. There should some sort of possible legal issue here though that should make update support available to everyone that bought it...
  7. B

410 download too big!

Ryan It failed again, this time at 76 meg. It did give me an error message that said: "KEError 21012, if this problem persists, contact technical support". As much as I like G3, maybe I should have waited until all the updates were complete and in the package before buying it.
  8. B

410 download too big!

Ryan Okay here goes! I started with a fresh install of .366 and the latest launcher you had up for download and these are the results. I started the update and the first thing that happened was a download of "launcher.exe" version 1.0.0142, the same one I started with. The next file it...
  9. B

410 download too big!

Ryan The first time I tried to download .410 from my working .387, I did get a launcher download and had to restart with the new launcher. Everytime after that, I never had a download of a new launcher. That was probably due to the fact that the launcher is not in the G3 folders, it's in the...
  10. B

410 download too big!

Ryan I'm using .366 that came with the update CD. I have in the past updated to .378 or .387, I don't remember which one it is off the top of my head. But when I did that, it didn't work at first until I dissabled my anti-virus and fire walls. The first time I tried to down load the beta .410...
  11. B

410 download too big!

Well, I tried to down load it again! This was my 4th attempt! This time I got 85 meg of the 140 meg down load before it got interrupted. What a bummer! Again, after the interruption, G3 would not function. I had to uninstall/reinstall to get it to work again. I sure am glad that my version at...
  12. B

Problems connecting for online updates? Read this.

Sorry Ryan I thought that maybe you thought my problem was related to this since you posted this after I made my post. I connect just fine as long as my fire wall is turned off. I had a connection problem when I tried to register and found out then that you can't have your fire wall enabled.
  13. B

410 download too big!

Ryan The program tells me that "rfv3up.dck" is corrupt and I need to reinstall G3. Even when I start the down load again it tells me that I already have the latest version of G3, .410. The bad part is, I get about 100,000k, and the down load fails, which is about 5 hours of wasted time. Also...
  14. B

Problems connecting for online updates? Read this.

no problem connecting I don't have a problem connecting! I have problem with the size of the down loads, they're too big! Make them smaller, or make them so you can down load them and then exicute them when you finally have the whole thing so it doesn't corrupt G3 during the down load if the...
  15. B

410 download too big!

Hey there! I've had G3 for a while now and down loading 378 was a chore that took several attempts to get done. The 410 down load is impossible with a standard internet connection. I've tried to down load it 3 times and I've managed to get about 3/4 of it before I get an error. Needless to say...
Back