Recent content by blink4ever717

1. blink4ever717

April Screenshot of The Month

Lex's beautiful FA-18.And a P-40.Last ss is when i was flying dr.moo's p-51 and went to the edge of Air Race Stadium then that happened.I was stuck in mid-air :p
  2. blink4ever717

Request AP Objects Here

A US 90mm AA cannon.Also early model tiger 1 tank. I couldn't find a 3 view of the 90.The link is a picture from wiki,it was too big to load on here.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:90mm_M1_AAgun_CFB_Borden.jpg please and thank you :) :)
  3. blink4ever717

G5 Screenshots

Very very good screen shot.As soon as I saw it I immediately began humming Ride of the Valkiyries.
  4. blink4ever717

Wheel noise

Thanks. :)
  5. blink4ever717

ww2 base1_AP

WW2 European theater Allied or Axis airport you decide. Enjoy!
  6. blink4ever717

ww2 base1_AP

blink4ever717 submitted a new upload: ww2 base1_AP View the Swap Page
  7. blink4ever717

jan/ feb screen shot of the month

It says G4.5 and if I'm correct wingman just edited the smoke on a plane to last long and large volume and obviously color. Btw wingman what was your fps when you took that. :p Not to totally go off topic a couple screen shots.
  8. blink4ever717

Happy Christmas!

Merry Christmas to all. White Christmas Bing Crosby btw haven't seen you in a while biguyjt.
  9. blink4ever717

A380!

I completely agree with you cowboy.Just stop arguing and fly.Or better yet offer some advice.
  10. blink4ever717

dec ssotm

Thanks,yours are good.I like the 1st one,no matter how hard I try I always crash when I'm that close to the ground upside down.lol
  11. blink4ever717

dec ssotm

Just a few.For anyone wondering in the 1st pic the Big Red One is the First Infantry Division insignia.Hence the nick name Big Red One.
  12. blink4ever717

XBox 360 Version

I agree with phrank.PS3 ALL THE WAY! :p With a ps3 you can access the swaps but can't download anything yet as far as I know.Still would have to have rf g5 for pc though.
  13. blink4ever717

Request Aircraft here

This plane really caught my eye.Grumman J2f.At the moment I haven't found any 3 views.Got a side view though.
  14. blink4ever717

P-47 "Razorback"

Sweet.One of my absolute favorite WWII planes.Looks good so far.
  15. blink4ever717

console commands

Or more hilarious toilet humor,fruit cups.
Back