Recent content by Blip

1. B

Latency

Thanks for opening my eyes.
  2. B

Latency

What does this mean and how does it affect multiplayer? What is better, a higher number or lower? Thanks.
  3. B

Toggles

Good to hear that tech support is there to repair my Interlink controller,should it need it.Question:ch.5/dual rates...ch.7 smoke/retracts/throttle hold don't get used as much in casual flying compared to the constant flickering required in combat.That couple year old Interlink could be B.C...
  4. B

Toggles

My ch.7 toggle gave me some problems in combat.Could not shoot rockets but bullets were blazing.Rebooted and fixed the problem.However if the swithes do go because of the beating they get in combat , is there a replacement part or does one need to buy a new controller?
  5. B

KE Development Request

It CAN'T be the jim your referring to because he gets constantly shot down!!!!
  6. B

KE Development Request

Maybe Joe targets Jim because Jim has more points and is a good flyer/shooter.Joe wants to win and have a challenge doing it.It may be a compliment
  7. B

G5.0 Video Game or Sim?

x2.....Blip
  8. B

G5.0 Video Game or Sim?

Good, now go back in your cave and gnaw on a bone.
  9. B

Hosting

In advanced hosting you can select between sequentally display games and randomally display games .What does this mean and how does it affect play?? Thanks in advance ....blip
  10. B

switch

I host a game in foamy streamers, having a good time ,then all of a sudden my screen changes to warbird streamers ,restart ..with promps for new game???
  11. B

Thanks

I know nothing about computers other than turning them on.That being said,I bought G5 and installed it no problem.Iwas interested in multiplayer combat but got cold feet with the port forward thing.I spent some time studing the (stickies) and the posts from the regulars.Today I pulled the...
Back