Recent content by bo08

1. B

P-51 Mustang big_AV

i know it needs some fixing up but ill work on it. :) and remember i like comments and ratings
  2. B

P-51 Mustang big_AV

bo08 submitted a new upload: P-51 Mustang big_AV View the Swap Page
  3. B

ElectroStreak3D_AV

this is the electro streak i added a-lot more throw in the elevator,alirons and rudder plz rate and comment ;)
  4. B

ElectroStreak3D_AV

bo08 submitted a new upload: ElectroStreak3D_AV View the Swap Page
  5. B

ElectriiStar nitro powered_AV

this the elecrtic trainer i turned to gas and its almost perfect for all of you who just started flying comment and tell me how you like it :) plz rate and comment ;)
  6. B

ElectriiStar nitro powered_AV

bo08 submitted a new upload: ElectriiStar nitro powered_AV View the Swap Page
  7. B

Extra Special electric_AV

this is my extra special i just wanted to try something diffrent bcu it waz way to fast an i could barely controll it i really like it and i hope all of u do 2 plz rate and comment;)
  8. B

Extra Special electric_AV

bo08 submitted a new upload: Extra Special electric_AV View the Swap Page
  9. B

Dolphin 3Ddif_AV

this is my dolphin i dont really like it but i said well somebody else might so i put it on here so tell me how u like it or dislike it and why so maybe i can fix it so plz rate and comment
  10. B

Dolphin 3Ddif_AV

bo08 submitted a new upload: Dolphin 3Ddif_AV View the Swap Page
  11. B

Dominion 3D 90 diff_AV

this is a Dominion, i just changed around a few things added power and pitch please rate and comment
  12. B

Dominion 3D 90 diff_AV

bo08 submitted a new upload: Dominion 3D 90 diff_AV View the Swap Page
  13. B

Dominion 3D 90 diff_AV - Images

Images
  14. B

Dominion 3D 90 diff_AV

bo08 updated Dominion 3D 90 diff_AV with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
Back